Leaving from and Returning to Different Terminals

Mama24

We have a cruise on Serenade of the Seas coming up in about a month, out of Port Everglades. From what I gather on the RCCL boards, more than likely the ship will be leaving out of one terminal and returning to a different one. I'm at a loss as to what to do if that happens. We are driving my wheelchair accessible van to the port, and I assume, parking near the terminal.

I use an electric power chair, and cannot stand or walk at all. I'm hoping someone will have some advice on how to get our luggage, and me back to our van, if that happens. I'm assuming that the distance between terminals is too far to walk, and probably not safe for pedestrians either.

I've only been on the Serenade three times. The first two was in and out of Terminal 18 and the third one was a transatlantic, however we departed from Terminal 18. Regardless, if they were to dock it at one of the other terminals, it is not a problem getting to any of the parking garages. Just ask one of the traffic directors the shortest walking directions to the garage. I've gone through the garages a number of times just getting from Terminal 18 to Hal's terminals. Lot easier than following the road. The walking route is accessible, it is the route to avoid locked gates.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Betty