Carnival Shareholder Benefit OBC – AU/NZ

Kiwi_Cruisers

Background

When we purchased our CC shares some time ago we were initially unsuccessful in receiving a reply from Carnival Australia confirming we had shareholder OBC using the fax number supplied. We asked our travel agent to assist and she forwarded our details and we always received an email confirmation before the cruise. This arrangement worked for us until now as Carnival has instructed our travel agent to fax or mail our details, we applied weeks ago.

Problem

Our travel agent and I have tried faxing the numbers – 61284249161 and 61283264819 and the fax does not go through (Busy).

Would any cruisers based in AU or NZ who have been successful in receiving a reply please advise what type of method you used.

Our cruise departs on the 23 Feb 2018 so we are now doubtful of claiming our credit.

Thank you for your reply.

I think it might be worth you mailing it to them. Here in the UK we pay extra to make sure the letter will arrive on time. Do you have a facility like that? Add an accompanying letter saying you are sorry it is late but you and your travel agent have been trying to fax with no success. Make it a friendly letter rather than an accusing one. I have had success here in the UK emailing our team when I've booked a cruise 2 days before sailing (on a Friday when embarkation was a Sunday - so very little time for the team to organise things). I have always been polite and friendly and I follow up with a thank you email.

hi there, we always use this email and it has worked! RE ShareholderBenefit <shareholderbenefit@carnivalaustralia.com>

good luck!

Hi Kiwiboys

That email address has been used by our travel agent in the past successfully but now they no longer reply. I believe OBC requests are now processed in Manilla.