Alaska Dock Assigments

Tinknock50

Thanks, Sean. This is wonderful. I am sorry we will not be on the same cruise. It appears when the Noordam departs Vancouver there will be 2 of us. Ketchikan(3), Juneau(4!!), Skagway(4!!). We are the only ship disembarking in Seward. We are taking a fjord tour upon disembarkation and spending the night. We will board the 6pm train to ANC the next day.

Thanks, Sean. This is wonderful. I am sorry we will not be on the same cruise. It appears when the Noordam departs Vancouver there will be 2 of us. Ketchikan(3), Juneau(4!!), Skagway(4!!). We are the only ship disembarking in Seward. We are taking a fjord tour upon disembarkation and spending the night. We will board the 6pm train to ANC the next day.

Yeah that would have been great to be on the same cruise. I wonder if we will "be ships that pass in the night" somewhere. :)

Thanks for posting this, Sir! Always helpful; especially for the Juneau arrival and sail-a-way threads! Two and a half months until 1st blue hull arrival

And not much longer than that and I will be on board! That thought always lifts me up when I am feeling blue.:):) Looks like our ship will be front and center this trip in Juneau. Too bad we are not in a forward facing cabin this time to easily wave at the cam.

I don't understand this without information as to which berth is which. Are there maps to the different ports showing these numbers? Edit: Never mind - I just saw the link for the Berth Codes.

Glad you found the berth codes. This site will be helpful determining docks in Ketchikan....

https://www.ktn-ak.us/port/

Births 1 and 2 are the best because they are closer to the center of town. Birth 3 is not too bad either, but 4 requires a bit of a hike.