Cabin on the Rotterdam

zeen978

I would be most appreciative of any advise I could get in selecting a cabin.

I presently have cabin EE3416 on the lower promenade booked but have been watching to see what else opens up and cabin D3330, again on the lower promenade, is now available. This cabin is next to the lanai cabins and right next to the door going into the atrium area. It seems like it would be a great location with such easy access to outside but I am just concerned whether it would be very noisy. Is there anyone that could advise me about this location.

Thanks so much.

Sometimes those doors SLAM! closed if the wind is up or if the closers on the doors aren't working optimally. Otherwise, there is a lot of coming and going, in and out, people talking. Nevertheless, we've been second along from the doors and have heard very little except for an occasional slam.

Sometimes those doors SLAM! closed if the wind is up or if the closers on the doors aren't working optimally. Otherwise, there is a lot of coming and going, in and out, people talking. Nevertheless, we've been second along from the doors and have heard very little except for an occasional slam.

Thank you. I think I will stay put for now. I appreciate your answer.

We were in Rotterdam 3330 in January and there was a lot of noise coming down the stairs from the upper atrium. Would not book again.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the response. After I posted initially, I called Holland American and they advised me to not switch either.

We were in Rotterdam 3330 in January and there was a lot of noise coming down the stairs from the upper atrium. Would not book again.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the response. After I posted initially, I called Holland American and they advised me to not switch either.