Current Canyon Spa Prices - specifically on the Eclispe

Gingerbint

We are sailing in just over 6 weeks (1st April) and finally the prices appears online on a link for treatments available on board with pricing for the Spa. I am just trying to see if there is a benefit (ie cheaper) to pre book before hand or if no difference in pricing and wait till I get on board.

The treatments I'm interested in are, Sole Rejuvenation and the Awakening or Aromatherapy massages(50 mins) but if you have a full current list on a link or photo, that'll be appreciated.:)

I have generally found that I can negotiate a discount once on the ship. If you do, make sure you get the negotiated price, date, time and service to be provided in writing. There have been postings on here that folks have had problems when they didn't. I would also recommend prior to your massage that you make the operator aware that you do not want a sales pitch. My last one was most insistent about trying to sell me a dry brush despite my telling her beforehand to hold the sales pitch. It became very uncomfortable.