In a cabin with your kids, do you...

MargaritaPlease

My friends shared their cabin with their 2 kids on their first cruise. They have sailed w/ them on subsequent cruises. I KNOW if they felt "funny" that they would not have done this. Personally, I don't see anything weird about it at all.

it depends on your family. We don't look at each other naked but we walk around in underclothes (except for 12 year old daughter) It really is not much of a problem just a little inconvienent. Get over it your family!

I'm gonna jump in here. I'm usually on the Carnival board. I'm gonna say no about doing *that* with kids in the room...even if they are asleep. What if they wake up?!? That may be traumatic for a little kid.

JMO,

Heather

That would be tramatic for a big kid too or any kid who ever saw there parents on top of each other.

It doesn't have to be reserved for just during the hours of 10:00PM to Midnight you know! :confused:

Check the kids into the kids program for a couple of hours, buy a couple of those froo-froo drinks and look deeply into each other's eyes. If it is 2:00PM or 7:00PM, what do you care?

I think it depends how old your children are. My children are teens. Wouldn't dream of doing anything whilst they were in the cabin but we took every opportunity we could when they went off to watch a film or go for a drink / snack etc. It was actually good fun! :o

put a chair in front of the door?

i would still be concerned they would walk in

I think it would be kind of cruel to leave the kids in there! ;)

Our kids are 9 and 11. I'm liking the balcony and off-hours ideas!!

I just got a really good laugh on that one. I think when she asked if the bathroom door locked she did not mean to lock the kids in it, I think she meant to do it in the bathroom. Thanks for the laugh

Interesting topic ;) I have always wondered about couples who share a room with another adult.Like I remember someone saying they ( a married couple) were sharing a balcony cabin with the mother ...how does that work when you want to get "romantic"? And what about privacy issues?

If you go with another couple and they have a different cabin...Kick them out for the night and tell them to go stay with the kids in your cabin!!! or as DH says" How late is the hot tub open til? I like the kids club idea better!!!:eek: