5-24-18 Thursday Weigh-In....Sunrise....Rise And Shine..

Belle

Rise and shine this morning and smile

The scale is waiting then you can walk a mile

I'm smiling no matter what today

Will be on a cruise Saturday

Sorry I will be gone two weigh-in's

Can someone start this post then it will be a win

Will miss you one and all

But Alaska Calls

Ahh Belle, I envy your travels. Have a great time. We'll take care of the threads in your absence. Odds are I'll be the early riser as usual, but if not me another will start it I'm sure. :)

I'm down 1 this week. We cruise 3 weeks from yesterday so I'm losing hope that the last 3lbs will come off. But at the same time, I can sense the beginnings of the trip anticipation high that enables me not to care too much. So it'll be fine.

As far as exercise goes, I had forgotten how awkward this time of year is. My wife wants to walk outside, so we try to do that every day around a mile and half. Of course I still need my 40 minutes and 2 and a half mi on the treadmill too. My son is preparing for exams so we help with that some too. My evenings just aren't long enough!!! But I'm sure thats a problem for everyone who works. ;)

Well, I need to get out of here so I'll check in on you all later.

PAcruise, We're beginning to think about the drive from Pittsburgh to NYC. If you get a chance would you mind to email me so we can talk about that area's highlights? No hurry, just sometime if you don't care. Thanks! spridlewv at gmail

Belle - have a FABULOUS trip:cool:

Mike - I sent you an e-mail:)

I hear you on the crazy schedules. With various events here hubby and I are running 4 days in a row. My legs will be glad for a rest day Sunday:')

Is it possible for you to get up earlier in the morning for your treadmill miles? For someone who likes her sleep it seems like sacrilege to suggest, but I'm amazed how much more I can fit in a day if I get up earlier.

Jan - sorry your post went poof:eek: Hope you are having a good time away from home and good luck on your weigh-in when you get back.

I'm down 1.6 this week:D I'm not expecting a big loss with the holiday weekend. M has no work responsibilities for 3 days, so I'm going to get some wines to try and see what we want to take in September:wine-glass: . Actual meals shouldn't be too bad, lots of grilling but I can limit the carbs to make up for it.

Looking forward to hearing from others. Have a great weekend all!

200.8 SW 3-5-18 (when back from last cruise)

193.8 CW

175.0 GW 9-13-18 (last weigh-in before next cruise)

Belle, have a fabulous cruise.

Mike and pacruise, congrats on the loss.

Jan, good luck when you weigh in on Sunday.

I am down 2.6 lbs this week. I have had a cold so I haven't been very hungry the last few days. I'll take it however I can get it!

Rose

Hi all!

Belle ~ have a great cruise! You are so lucky to be near a port with neat choices of where to cruise!

Looks like we're all off to a good start! I'm down a pound more than the usual 0.2 so happy about that. Started using MFP again & doing more exercise. 2 weeks from today I'll be flying to Venice so starting to get excited about that, the cruise not the flight,;)

Have a great day!

~ Jo ~ :)

Thank you all for the Bon Voyage's

Thanks Mike I know your my to go guy that starts the post. Glad you

lost this week. You'll be on your cruise soon. I remember those busy days.

Jan have a good time in Southwest Harbor. Is this a vacation? Sorry lost

your post. Hate that when it happens.

pacruise Good loss. Enjoy the holiday and grilling.

Rose Great loss! Sorry you had to be sick to get it.

Jo Good loss. Don't have many choices here to cruise but nice not to have to fly.

Your going to Venice. I love Venice. Have a great cruise.

Everyone enjoy the Holiday Weekend. Will try to check in if I can. Take care. :ship: :tropical=drink:

Hello,

I am down 1 lb. That's 4 lbs. in 2 weeks. Happy.

Little surprised I lost as hubby and I went out for a couple of lunches, 1 dinner and even ice cream. Challenge this week is it's hubbys B-day tomorrow. Will probably bake him a cake or cookies. And of course we bought ice cream.:):)

Belle, have a great time. Hope the weather is great.

Mike, pacruise and Rose, great we all lost. Just have to keep it going.........Jan, glad you are here.

Will check back later,

Diana

Hey guys. Wow, sounds like losses all around so far? That’s fantastic! Great job!

I’m sure your trip will be wonderful as usual Belle! Hope you’ll check in with us some.

I get up around 5 as it is. That time is generally for writing and reading and such. AM exercise has never appealed to me anyway. Mornings are for guzzling coffee! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jo, glad you lost. oh how nice you are going to Venice soon. Know you will have a great time.

Mike, nice you are cruising too.

Gold Connection, good loss.

Hubby and I were thinging about going away for Memorial Day weekend but the weather is lousy here at home and where we were thinking to go. We were thinking about Lake Tahoe (only a hour drive now for us) but it's raining and actually quite chilly at night, like mid-30's so just hanging around home.

Will check back soon.

Diana

Bon Voyage Belle.

We are all of a sudden having a heat wave. It was cold and rainy this past Thursday. Today was 90, tomorrow and Tuesday 95, yikes.

Will do my walking at the air conditioned gym!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and have a nice holiday on Monday.

Diana

Hope you had a great trip Belle!

Diane, we are having a heat wave here too - our run Saturday was very warm even though it was fairly early. We have our first 5k of the year this Saturday and wanted to run yesterday and today, but will have to do today and tomorrow instead with only one rest day. Yesterday was too brutal outside for a run.

Hoping tomorrow will be a good weigh-in despite the holiday weekend.

pacruise, good for you for running. I can't run, my back can't take the pounding. I can't imagine running in that kind of heat. It's so draining.

Will see everyone tomorrow for weigh-in.

Diana

Thanks Diana:)

I'm getting to where I enjoy running again, but it is definitely harder since re-gaining the weight. It's very humid here too (I thought CA was low humidity) which I think bothers me more than the heat. I've heard that perceived temperature when running is 20 degrees (F) warmer than actual temperatures, so 90 actual with sun - nope, not running if I don't absolutely have to.