Independence of the Seas -- 'The Dukes & Friends' cruisers

Hubby & I signed up for "The Dukes & Friends" cruise on this ship (Jan. 7-12, 2019).

We spent a month in FL this past January. Went to one of their concerts while there, picked up a flyer for this cruise, and recently decided to do it. (We were wait-listed, but were called back a few days later and got in.)

This is our first time on a themed cruise like this. Are there other activities for our group, in addition to the private concerts? What else should we know? Thanks!

If it IS a full charter, the cruise activities will be dictated by the charter leader. If it's simply a "group", then you will have some things only your group can attend, but the normal ship activities will still be "up and running".

This is not a charter. This cruise is listed on Royal Caribbean's website, but shows no info about this.

Apparently these concerts (there are 2 other acts listed on the flyer) are invitation-only, and you can only sign up for the cruise and get the tickets from a specific travel agent listed on the flyer and on The Dukes' website.

When I spoke to the agent and asked her about what was covered in the per-person price she quoted me, I thought she mentioned something about a private reception/cocktail party in addition to the tix, room, taxes & fees, etc. Her confirmation e-mail, however, didn't spell out what all was included. All she said was that tickets would be mailed in December, because she asked if we would be at our home address at that time.

That is the (rather long-winded) reason for my question. Hoping someone else who signed up for this specific package, or who's been on a previous cruise with them, could enlighten me.