Western Caribbean in September?

Tales from the Caribbean -- Ask A Question / Share Some Info

Coco Cay - Photo by Eva Beagle

The Caribbean is open! What do you want to know about your favorite Caribbean islands or itineraries?

Are you just back? Please share your experience!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:05 PM.
3 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Have any you sailed to the westerner Caribbean in early September? I realize it’s hurricane season and I was just wondering what type of weather to expect. Gloomy and rainy all day, or can we look forward to some sunshine. Either way, I am soooo looking forward to this cruise, rain or shine

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Meadows Place, TX
666 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
We actually prefer September. We have taken several cruises this time of year. The seas have been great,water temperature fantastic. Schools are back in session so minimal kids running around. That being said, it is hurricane season, everyone that books a cruise in the months from June to November takes that chance. Also it's not as HOT in September!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mark & Deb

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

My pirate name is:
Captain Morgan Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Carnival Freedom February 2018
Carnival Liberty August 2016
Carnival Freedom December 2015
Carnival Ecstasy September 2014
Carnival Triumph December 2013
Carnival Triumph September 2012 (twice )
Carnival Conquest November 2010
Carnival Ecstasy September 2010
Carnival Conquest September 2009
Carnival Conquest November 2008
Carnival Ecstasy New Year's 2007/2008
Carnival Conquest September 2007
Norwegian Dream November 2006
Carnival Conquest April 2006
Carnival Celebration April 2003