how big is the French balcony?

SeaBands

Actually, it is just over 1 foot. It was enough room that I could step out onto it with the door open behind me. That was on Star Legend but I expect it is the same on all the triplets. My size 8 shoe fit on it with room to spare as you can see in the attached picture.

It was very nice to sit on the couch watching the view with the window open hearing the water go past and feeling the breeze. To me, the view is better from within the room than with a traditional balcony and walls between the balconies.

1562795728_StarLegendFrenchbalcony.jpg.4eabd3d99f7cbf62b640a9cfad508129.jpg

Actually, it is just over 1 foot. It was enough room that I could step out onto it with the door open behind me. That was on Star Legend but I expect it is the same on all the triplets. My size 8 shoe fit on it with room to spare as you can see in the attached picture.

It was very nice to sit on the couch watching the view with the window open hearing the water go past and feeling the breeze. To me, the view is better from within the room than with a traditional balcony and walls between the balconies.

I underestimated the depth of it. It was perfect for my tiny feet. Some of my best photos were taken from the open balcony doors.

Our "neighbor" in Costa Rica/Panama went out on hers every morning with a pillow, throw, coffee and croissants, sat down sideways and enjoyed. It's about the width of a chaise lounge so if you can get up and down, cool place to hang for a while.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk