Maasdam- November 27, 2017- RT from Auckland. Sold out???

Georgie562

Hi Good morning everyone

As of this morning the itinerary is not showing in my TA website and also on HAL website this message shows up:

We apologize, but this itinerary is no longer available. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact us.

I am starting to get nervous that this cruise was cancelled. This cruise originally Starts and ends in Sydney but picks up and drops of passengers in Auckland, New Zealand which is the cruise I booked. I cannot travel to Australia due to visa issues which is why I specifically chose to Depart and End in New Zealand because it does not require a visa.

Anyone heard any info on this Itinerary being cancelled?

Hi Good morning everyone

As of this morning the itinerary is not showing in my TA website and also on HAL website this message shows up:

We apologize, but this itinerary is no longer available. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact us.

I am starting to get nervous that this cruise was cancelled. This cruise originally Starts and ends in Sydney but picks up and drops of passengers in Auckland, New Zealand which is the cruise I booked. I cannot travel to Australia due to visa issues which is why I specifically chose to Depart and End in New Zealand because it does not require a visa.

Anyone heard any info on this Itinerary being cancelled?

I checked and don't see it listed - even a sold out. but the 22nd out of Sydney is. Perhaps they are changing the itinerary?

I can't see them cancelling the other segments but.........if I were you I would give your TA a call to see if they can find out what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...