Vista Havana deck 5 interior room

mechomper

If you have stayed in one of these rooms, did you hear music from the band late into the night. I usually go to sleep around 11:00 and I am a very light sleeper. Worried the sound will keep me up. Would a noise machine help? Looking at room 5222.

If you have stayed in one of these rooms, did you hear music from the band late into the night. I usually go to sleep around 11:00 and I am a very light sleeper. Worried the sound will keep me up. Would a noise machine help? Looking at room 5222.
We stayed in 5218 on the inaugural cruise. Heard a little bass from the music but not bad. The sound proofing is pretty good. We are going to be in 5230 in December, cant wait.

Tom and Denise

We were in 5217 and could hear the band. I would recommend a noise machine. We had a fan which helped a lot. You will love your cabin. Our friends had a cabana across the hall from us, so were were able to enjoy their patio. Enjoy!!

It all depends on how good or bad your hearing is.

• 2 weeks later...

5217 on Vista while she was in the Med.

Yes you can hear the music.

No it is not loud.

The band usually quit around 12:30

Once my head hits the pillow, my lights are out pretty much no matter the noise around me, so it never bothered me. It did bother my wife a little bit, but not enough to never book another Havana inside (if they weren't so gosh darn expensive right now...looking at Horizon in Feb 2019 8 day to Aruba...)

~Phil.