Thank you for coming back to Cruise Critic. Your willingness to answer candidly has been very helpful. Also thanks for Bonnie's regular presence on this forum -- her ability to answer questions, and to raise issues up the chain, is reflective of the terrific onboard service that makes Azamara so special.

I agree totally! I find Azamara is responsive and helpful on this board and that matches the on board experience. Regulars know that around day 2 or 3 you get a note in your cabin...”how is it going?”, they truly want to know and respond to anything that’s not working out for you.

Also, after two cruises, we’ve been so impressed by the nimbleness of the Capt and crew to respond to weather conditions, port conditions, even the entertainment schedule! After Capt Smith announced his plans for a dramatic nighttime sail in to the gorges of Montenegro, he learned that Russ had his show planned for the exact same time! By the next day, they changed it up so we could all see Russ's show, and then go on deck to enjoy the sail in. This top to bottom flexibility makes AZ one of my fav cruise lines!