Scooter or wheel chairs in Harvest Caye

Mr and Mrs C

I was at Harvest Caye last year and I am trying to help a friend who has MS plan her upcoming cruise. I'm thinking in Harvest Caye they'd likely just enjoy the pool and beach. I remember the walkways everywhere that would be fine for her scooter, but I can't remember what the beach area was like? Was it here that I saw wheelchairs meant for the beach and sand?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

I've love some info about this as well.....if anyone has any. I have MS as well and I'm traveling on the Getaway in February of 2018. I have a scooter booked for my cruise and we have booked a beach Cabana for a day of relaxing. I'm in contacted the NCL assistance desk but they really don't seem to have much information. I'm concerned about the distance you have to travel when you get off the ship in Belize. I was told that I could use my scooter and I was also told that there are golf carts used to move people around. I'm not getting consistence answers to my questions which makes me nervous. I wish you luck with gathering information for your friend. Thanks

I've love some info about this as well.....if anyone has any. I have MS as well and I'm traveling on the Getaway in February of 2018. I have a scooter booked for my cruise and we have booked a beach Cabana for a day of relaxing. I'm in contacted the NCL assistance desk but they really don't seem to have much information. I'm concerned about the distance you have to travel when you get off the ship in Belize. I was told that I could use my scooter and I was also told that there are golf carts used to move people around. I'm not getting consistence answers to my questions which makes me nervous. I wish you luck with gathering information for your friend. Thanks

It is a distance from the ship but there is board walks that you can use your scooter right to the cabanas.

My friends are on the Jan. 27 sailing. I will report back with how it went.

It is a distance from the ship but there is board walks that you can use your scooter right to the cabanas.

My friends are on the Jan. 27 sailing. I will report back with how it went.

That's awesome. Thanks for the information! Yes please let me know how your friend does. Is she planning on using a scooter while on the ship?