What's the best deal you've gotten on a Celebrity sailing in the past year?

flowerone

Well, my Edge inaugural was 3,200 pp for an S1 corner aft..very high, even though I booked in the first hour. This April I have a corner aft on the Reflection for 7,,400 for two and all perks plus 775 OBC extra. It is not my best deal, but it is in the Med for Greece and Italy...My best deal was 4259 total for two for a 7 day Med cruise in an S1 corner aft on the Equinox with 600 OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

I was looking at the Celebrity website and found a Med cruise for Oct 2018 for our 40th WA. It was 1799 pp with 2 perks in Concierge. I put my deposit down despite my husband not wanting to book so early. The next week, veranda's were $1200 pp more and only one perk. I think I got a great deal for a 12 cruise to new ports for us. Of course I will keep watching the prices.

We just got off the Equinox today. 9 night Western Caribbean. ~$529 pp for a balcony cabin. With tax and port fees, all in it was $1512 for two, with free gratuities, $50 OBC from the TA, $200 OBC from Amex Platinum Cruise Benefits.

We just got off the Equinox today. 9 night Western Caribbean. ~$529 pp for a balcony cabin. With tax and port fees, all in it was $1512 for two, with free gratuities, $50 OBC from the TA, $200 OBC from Amex Platinum Cruise Benefits.

Does AMX Plat always give OBC from using their card to pay for a cruise or just through their agency and card? I usually book when the cruise first appears through Celebrity and then transfer to my TA for more OBC...

To make this thread at all worthwhile there is some basic information that needs to be posted.

Ship

Category of Room

Number of days

Either price PER PERSON or total, but state what you're quoting.

Perks from the Cruiseline and any extras from a TA.

Itinerary

Time of year.

We have booked 2 this year that we think a great deals.

12 night on the Eclipse summer 2018 in Aqua. It is a 12 night cruise and we have Go Best perks & $350 OBC from the TA. Price $5,620.

15 night on the Eclipse 3/2019 repo. We have a Royal Suite with unlimited internet, premium beverage package, unlimited speciality dining, prepaid gratuities and $ 1,000 OBC (refundable) total price is $11,410.

:)I just booked 3-31-18, equinox, 1C balcony, classic bev pckg, paid gratuities, $150.00 obc, 3 pax - $2596.43 total.

:):)

I’m looking to book this cruise as well. Would you mind sharing if you booked this through Celebrity or a travel agent? Thanks!

Our best was May 2016 for a 12 night Eastern Med out of Civitavecchia. $999pp for C3. Unrest in Istanbul resulted in that port being canceled and replaced with an overnight in Athens. Lots of people must have bailed but we jumped all over it. We even ran into friends on board so I guess it was meant to be. Next best is coming up in Oct 2018. 12 night 1B out of Barcelona with 2 perks for $1649 pp. It's now $1000 more with only one perk. You've got to stalk the website to grab the bargains but when you do, it makes cruising that much sweeter!

Never tell how much I paid. When you tell, somebody is going to feel bad. When I book, I decide if the price works for me. Knowing a good price when you see it can save you money. I also keep checking prices until the final payment is due. Once in awhile, the price does go down. It often goes up. Waiting to book is risky. The ship can sell out.