As you plan 2019 with three ships [yeah!], are you considering a country-intensive cruise in New Zealand? Other lines go from Sydney to Auckland, which means at least 2 days at sea in possibly rough waters. Round-trip from Auckland would be much more interesting to me.

Does NZ have cabotage laws that would prevent this? I think the closest foreign port would be Norfolk Island (part of Australia, but geographically closer to NZ). I would find this an interesting port (Australia had three Level 7 Prisons for transported persons convicted of further major crimes - Sarah Island and Port Arthur both in Tasmania [and both of which I have visited], and Norfolk Island), but I'm not sure of the degree of interest in passengers not so deep into history.

• 3 weeks later...
As you plan 2019 with three ships [yeah!], are you considering a country-intensive cruise in New Zealand? Other lines go from Sydney to Auckland, which means at least 2 days at sea in possibly rough waters. Round-trip from Auckland would be much more interesting to me.

Another great question, country intensive in New Zealand will continue to be a part of our deployment pattern. I’ve been fortunate to travel to over 120 countries,and new Zealand is actually one of my favorite. It has very high guest satisfaction and the country and its people are one-of-a-kind.

• 1 month later...