Windsurf 3rd bunk help please

drrohans

Dear all , i'm in the midst of planning my next cruise . My Sis in law wants to join us so we are looking at the cabins with an extra bunk . I am booking directly with Windstar and not through a travel agent.

On asking the Windstar rep she insists that the Windsurf has a dinette that converts in to the 3rd berth .

From what i've read and all the pictures i've checked the Windsurf does not have a dinette and the 3rd bunk sits above the main bed

Does anyone have a picture of the 3rd bunk on the Windsurf . Thanks in advance

The photo of the "dinette" area is from either the Wind Star or Wind Spirit. Windsurf staterooms do not have an area like that. I never really checked for the third berth on the Surf, but I do know in at least some of the cabins on the Star and Spirit, it is located over the bed.

If you look on the deck plans, they list which rooms have 3rd berths. This is what Wind Surf says, "Staterooms with 3rd Berths:117–139; all suites (excluding 501)." We were in 124 and it did not have a 3rd berth as far as I remember. Maybe it means odd numbers?

The photo of the "dinette" area is from either the Wind Star or Wind Spirit. Windsurf staterooms do not have an area like that. I never really checked for the third berth on the Surf, but I do know in at least some of the cabins on the Star and Spirit, it is located over the bed.

Wind Spirit. I forgot the setting on the Surf. We need to go back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Im sure that photo is either Wind Star or Wind Spirit. OP, the cabins are quite small and work well for two people, but three will be a very tight fit. If there's anyway to move up to one of the Suites, you'll have two baths, two closets and vanities, and a privacy curtain separating the two sides.

I just bumped another thread because I am wondering the same thing-- not sure how I found that one first (well, except that it's hard to search for 3 pax/bunk/berth...). Anyway, in that thread there is a pic that is described as the third berth when not in use but it wasn't that helpful to me.

Dear all , i'm in the midst of planning my next cruise . My Sis in law wants to join us so we are looking at the cabins with an extra bunk . I am booking directly with Windstar and not through a travel agent.

On asking the Windstar rep she insists that the Windsurf has a dinette that converts in to the 3rd berth .

From what i've read and all the pictures i've checked the Windsurf does not have a dinette and the 3rd bunk sits above the main bed

Does anyone have a picture of the 3rd bunk on the Windsurf . Thanks in advance

The 3rd bunk is above the bed(s) and pulls down if 3rd passenger is sharing the cabin. The suites on 3rd deck have sofa bed and 2 bathrooms. That would be my pick for 3 in a cabin. Three adults in regular cabin would be really tight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app