NCL DAWN replica ship model ornaments?

MAZ100

Hi...

Every time I go on a cruise I always buy a ship replica model ornaments of the ship that I have cruised on as a souvenir to remember going on the ship. I have a wonderful collection.

By acccident while showing the ship to a friend I accidentally dropped the the small NCL Dawn ship replica ornaments and it chipped in the front of the deck.

I am not sure if NCL is not selling the ornament anymore since on my last 2 cruise on the Spirit and the Gem they stated didn't have the ornaments anymore. When I was on NCL Gem this month they told me they haven't sold the ornament for 4 months now and not sure why since they have people always asking for them.

If possible if anyone is cruising on the NCL DAWN and wouldn't mine be able to purchase from the duty free store a NCL DAWN replica model ornament which has broken so I can replace it. I will of course pay for the purchase of the ornament plus shipping & handling fee.

Again I'm not sure if NCL is still selling the ornaments but if someone happens to see a NCL Dawn on there cruise if you can pick one up for me.

It is 4 inches in size and it's an exact replica of the ship with the name of the ship in the front port & it is also an ornament with a silver loop & gold string to hang onto tree. They usually sell the bigger replica models to put on a table. I take off the string & the silver loop on top and I have all the ship on a side display table.. The price of the ornament is $10.00..

It is a great collector's item to remember all the ship's you have cruised on. I've been very upset since I broke it since it has ruined my great collection.

I will mail you payment first before for purchase of ship ornament & also shipping cost before you go on cruise. I can also email you a copy of what the ornament looks like..

It would be greatly appreciated to replace my collection since I am not sure when I will be able to book another cruise on either one of those cruise ships.

My email address is maz100@msn.com

Thanks so much...

Lidia

Thanks DMH15 for the kind response... It was a really nice of you. I hope to have some luck soon. If I had some money the Dawn is having a nowhere cruise in May in New York and I would of gone on it but can't right now.

Hi Kewbrook

I'm definately not having any luck with this things in the last 2 years.

Monday I finally placed all my ornaments in a glass case and I'm going to make sure that I don't touch them anymore and not have anyone else touch them either.

I haven't had any luck. I previously had 4 ornaments broken by my godson which I didn't realize he found them on a shelf and started playing with them.. I finally got 3 of them replacee except for the NCL Spirit which have had no luck on finding since no one has found any on the cruise.

The NCL Dawn was my stupid mistake. While I was showing it to a friend it fell out of my hands and of course the tip of the ship chipped.

If no one replaces happens to find the ornament for me hopefully the NCL Dawn will still have nowhere cruise in New York next year so I can hopefully book it and hopefully can find the ornament then.

Thank you both so much

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I thank everyone who has tried to find the NCL Dawn ornament for me.

The prior two people who went and were very kind to try to buy me an ornamenent did not find ornament on there cruise trip..

I am still trying to replace my ornament that broke.

If possible if anyone is cruising on the NCL DAWN and wouldn't mine be able to purchase from the duty free store a NCL DAWN replica model ornament which has broken so I can replace it. I will of course pay for the purchase of the ornament plus shipping & handling fee.

It is 4 inches in size and it's an exact replica of the ship with the name of the ship in the front port & it is also an ornament with a silver loop & gold string to hang onto tree. They usually sell the bigger replica models to put on a table. I take off the string & the silver loop on top and I have all the ship on a side display table.. The price of the ornament is $10.00..

Thank you all so much for all you're help on this I greatly appreciate it.

My email address is maz100@msn.com

Thanks so much...

Lidia

Slightly off topic, but I got a souvenir of the Crown on one of her last sailings for NCL, and when it went missing, I called them and they said try ebay.

So...

• 2 weeks later...

If you can't get an ornament try two replica magnets. Make sure the polarity is such that they will sick back to back. Wrap fishing line around the magnet to hang on your tree. We did this with the QM2 since they didn't have an ornament.

You can also do this with replica key chains.

Paul

Archived