Azamara Quest Rooms 8800 - 8804

TheHolyman

Well, I see you have received not one response.

Do you have your cabin numbers correct?

Don’t think so. Do you mean 8000 to 8004?

There is a cabin thread at the top of the page that is done by Uktog. I think this is the most recent version.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=406055&d=1492291908

Well, I see you have received not one response.

Do you have your cabin numbers correct?

Don’t think so. Do you mean 8000 to 8004?

There is a cabin thread at the top of the page that is done by Uktog. I think this is the most recent version.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=406055&d=1492291908

The correct cabin numbers are 8800-8804 they are the new ones which used to be crew rooms

Check the deck plans!:confused:

We stayed in 8802. Room exactly the same as anyone’s one, but newer. There were drain smells the whole week in the bathroom. That was the only negative. I was concerned about noise from crew going through their door but never heard a thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not strictly true. They use the space previously occupied by crew cabins, but new balconies cut and rooms rebuilt from the ground up. Different size too.

Phil

We are looking at 8000 for an upcoming cruise (one of the few cabins available) how is the size different?

We have only previously stayed on deck 7 on Journey.

Thanks in advance.

We ended up booking 8800, it was either that or 8802 as we dont want to be under the fitness center. The only reviews talk about sewage smell, that has me a bit concerned. 8009 is available but it would probably be noisy from the fitness center?

I would really appreciate any input from previous experience.

We are looking at 8000 for an upcoming cruise (one of the few cabins available) how is the size different?

We have only previously stayed on deck 7 on Journey.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, i meant it’s a different size to the old crew rooms. Same size as other V1s.

8009 isn't actually under the fitness centre, but the hallway outside that leads to the pool deck. It’s a connecting cabin with a door to the next cabin in the room. It will also have a chair that converts into a third bed rather than a sofa. I’d stick to 8800. It’s under a quiet spot in the spa. I wouldn’t worry about the sewage smell comment. They can come and go and in different cabins. I’ve never had a sewage smell in any cabin I’ve been in.

Phil

• 4 weeks later...