LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

• 2 weeks later...
I'm cruising with a group of 300 or more gays and lesbians called DNR Miami Madness on the NCL Getaway 2/11/18 check it out at https://www.derekandromaine.com/cruise/

That must be fun! An all gay cruise is a bit too much for me but a big LGBT crowd must be super cool. We leave Miami on February 4 after disembarking the day before from the MSC Seaside, too bad I can´t afford the time and money to do another cruise right after ha.

I haven't done a gay cruise either. However, I've met many gay people on my Cunard voyages.

Not sure id want to do a gay cruise.

Bonjour !

This is my first post here. :-)

We did an Atlantis cruise in 2014. We were quite disappointed. The ship (Celebrity Silhouette) and the crew were amazing. But the value for money was very very bad.

As it was chartered by Atlantis, they put the prices of excursions so high that I wondered at one point if we were surrounded by only billionaires!

Another very bad point : no alcohol package available. Of course they knew that gay guys drinks a lot. So why not charge them as much as we want !

The mood on the ship was ok. But nothing special.

So this year we decided to book the same cruise but not through Atlantis. It s more than half price compared to Atlantis.

We hope we ll like it :hearteyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Sailing on Anthem of the Seas out of Cape Liberty on February 25 for an 11 night cruise. Anyone know how Royal handles the LGBTQ crowd. I've enjoyed the groups on NCL, so looking forward to a new venue.

I think they are friendly to anyone. We like cruising with Royal. Started 5 years ago and instant addicts. We never had any problems with the crew or staff. We only had one time someone commenting on 'who's was the man in our relationship?' (one of the guests). I put him in his place :D.

Sailing on Anthem of the Seas out of Cape Liberty on February 25 for an 11 night cruise. Anyone know how Royal handles the LGBTQ crowd. I've enjoyed the groups on NCL, so looking forward to a new venue.

We have never had a negative experience as in disrespect from crew or passengers.

Crew wise, we have had many positive experiences and on the Anthem, we loved being at the Schooner Bar. Great place to people watch, bartenders were super nice, made friends with good (STR8) people.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Gene and Steve looking for fellow cruisers. Doing the Rsvp cruise feb 2018 then the celebrity silhouette Feb 18th 2018. any other on either

Check the Roll Calls within ... there might be one already. If not start one :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a solo Gay travellor I've found Cunard to be an outstanding host for LGBTQI peeps. I've done three trips on the Queen Mary 2 and on each there's been a healthy turnout for the LGBTQI 'cocktail hour' which is always at 5pm. A bit early but that is the only option available. I'm keen to hear other folks suggestions on which Cruise lines are the best for official LGBTQI meets. Thinking on trying either Queen Elizabeth or Victoria next...any suggestions on which one?

Hi everyone! Where is everyone from? We are a gay couple based in Sydney Australia.

As a solo Gay travellor I've found Cunard to be an outstanding host for LGBTQI peeps. I've done three trips on the Queen Mary 2 and on each there's been a healthy turnout for the LGBTQI 'cocktail hour' which is always at 5pm. A bit early but that is the only option available. I'm keen to hear other folks suggestions on which Cruise lines are the best for official LGBTQI meets. Thinking on trying either Queen Elizabeth or Victoria next...any suggestions on which one?

My husband Jeff and I live in Daly City, California, a couple of miles from San Francisco. We've been together fifteen years. This Christmas we'll be taking our sixth cruise together, this time in South America on the NCL Sun. I've also lived in Virginia's Alleghany Highlands, Boston/Cambridge, and the Washington, DC metro area.

• Like 1

Ho Elfintech, gosh weee close to each other we love in Burlingame / San Francisco. Partner and sailing on the Grand Princess on there coastal cruise south from Sf. So nice not to have to fly for a cruise. In October we do the annual Atlantis all gay charter to Mexico form San Diego. We love both regular cruises and all gay. HAL and Princess our favorite. Yet the Oct cruise will be our 2nd time on NCL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

Just booked Royal Caribbean - Anthem of the seas to Bahamas 11/17/18. I’m going solo! I’ll go to the lgbtq meet ups, so let me know if anyone else will be on that cruise.

Anthem of the Seas is a nice ship. Be sure to check out the entertainment [We will rock you, the gift, etc]. Piano bar (Schooner Bar) above Music Hall was awesome Helna (bartender) with Alan was out of this world quality of work.

We are looking at maybe doing an Anthem of the Seas in April 2019

Anthem of the Seas is a nice ship. Be sure to check out the entertainment [We will rock you, the gift, etc]. Piano bar (Schooner Bar) above Music Hall was awesome Helna (bartender) with Alan was out of this world quality of work.

We are looking at maybe doing an Anthem of the Seas in April 2019

yes! this is my second time on Anthem, but I'll see the shows again (especially We will Rock you!). Its a great ship with good music all over the place. :)