Suggestions for cruise basket

Countrygurl

My DD is getting married next month. She will be honeymooning in Italy and taking her first cruise. I want to put together a cruise basket for her bridal shower as a gift. I have luggage tags, ginger chews and sea bands (she gets motion sickness very easily). Suggestions on what else would be helpful?

In hotels and possibly the cruise ship, depending on the Line, she will require a power adapter and if taking lots of devices a power bar. However, the power strip must NOT have an integrated surge protector, which are fire hazards on ships.

Small magnets and command strips come in handy for attaching things to the bulkheads and don't leave any residue on departure.

For our honeymoon my mom called the cruise line and purchased gifts that were delivered to us on the cruise. I remember getting chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, and a specially catered balcony dinner.

You could also get a new piece of luggage to put her shower gifts in.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Walkie Talkies, rum runners, cigars, cigarettes and a boom box.

For our honeymoon my mom called the cruise line and purchased gifts that were delivered to us on the cruise. I remember getting chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, and a specially catered balcony dinner.

You could also get a new piece of luggage to put her shower gifts in.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Love this advice. One of my friend's is getting her the new luggage. I do have a Coach tote bag I purchased to put all the essentials in I purchased.

I will call the cruise line and set up the deliveries! Perfect!

Love this advice. One of my friend's is getting her the new luggage. I do have a Coach tote bag I purchased to put all the essentials in I purchased.

I will call the cruise line and set up the deliveries! Perfect!

Don't bother getting walkie talkies as they don't work aboard ships, except on the outer decks. The low power UHF frequencies cannot penetrate the steel bulkheads inside the ship.