Holland America -- Rolling Stone Rock Rooms

Roburt

I noticed that from December Nieuw Statendam and Koningsdam will have the above live music rooms. Will these be replacing the existing B B King's Blues Club rooms ??

My favorite thing on the Holland America ships is the entertainment provided 3 times nightly in the Blues Club rooms. If these are being replaced by a room which features just boring live rock groups, then I shall be giving Holland America a big miss in future.

I noticed that from December Nieuw Statendam and Koningsdam will have the above live music rooms. Will these be replacing the existing B B King's Blues Club rooms ??

My favorite thing on the Holland America ships is the entertainment provided 3 times nightly in the Blues Club rooms. If these are being replaced by a room which features just boring live rock groups, then I shall be giving Holland America a big miss in future.

from how I understand it, the new Rolling Stone Magazine rock venue is in ADDITION to the already existing music venues on K-dam and soon to be N. Statendam: Billboard, BB King, and Lincoln Center Stage. Some of the venues are changing location, with the Ocean Bar being included as one of the music venues.

As to other ships that feature BB King, I think it will stay that way. I believe the information is relevant only to the K-dam and N. Statendam - but I could be wrong.

from how I understand it, the new Rolling Stone Magazine rock venue is in ADDITION to the already existing music venues on K-dam and soon to be N. Statendam: Billboard, BB King, and Lincoln Center Stage. Some of the venues are changing location, with the Ocean Bar being included as one of the music venues.

As to other ships that feature BB King, I think it will stay that way. I believe the information is relevant only to the K-dam and N. Statendam - but I could be wrong.

Correct; the other six ships that currently feature the BB King bands don't have the space for the Rolling Stone Rock Room unless we're talking converting an existing room :confused:

Correct; the other six ships that currently feature the BB King bands don't have the space for the Rolling Stone Rock Room unless we're talking converting an existing room :confused:
Crow's Nest After Hours or Crow's Nest After Dark

Don't think so, my friend! Too many complaints about noise from the "BB Kings in the Crow's Nest" experiment on Rotterdam

I loved BB King on Rotterdam. It was much more like a club venue compared to the auditorium style of Queens Rooms.

I loved BB King on Rotterdam. It was much more like a club venue compared to the auditorium style of Queens Rooms.

Yeah; would have liked to see them in the Crow's Nest on the remaining two "S"-class and remaining three "R"-class vessels also, but it's not to be :(

I agree! And some of the "brass" on the ship seemed to agree as well. I saw the Captain's wife and the Hotel Director enjoying the music more than once during my cruise.