British colonial hilton nassau

Cruisefanatic71

Cruising to Nassau in November 2018 for Thanksgiving cruise. Saw this resort for a day and was looking to see if anyone has used this before and gone to this resort. It's a short walk from the pier and we have been to Atlantis twice already and this is out 4th time in Nassau. Really looking to relax and enjoy the day. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hilton is a small business hotel with nice gardens, a private beach, small pool and great staff. It's not a resort. If you like to relax, hangout, sleep in a hammock and just chill, this is the place. Day pass includes a voucher for lunch /drinks at the Patio Grill.

Book in advance, as they restrict the number of outside guests, and at Thanksgiving, they restrict it even further.

Group of 4 did a day pass there in Dec of 2016. Very nice lobby and grounds. The pool was pretty old school nothing fancy no water falls etc. The beach was very nice. Lots of shade trees to pull a lounger over too. Drinks and service were very good. A little bit of a walk but not bad at all.

We sailed last October and just walked into this Hilton with our group. We bought drinks and food from the patio bar and enjoyed the pool and beach. We didn't have any issues and we didn't notice anyone else wearing wristbands. This was not a busy time of the year though so maybe that is why? We are headed back to Nassau (again..ugh) in June and this is our plan if we decide to get off the ship. It was a great day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sailed last October and just walked into this Hilton with our group. We bought drinks and food from the patio bar and enjoyed the pool and beach. We didn't have any issues and we didn't notice anyone else wearing wristbands. This was not a busy time of the year though so maybe that is why? We are headed back to Nassau (again..ugh) in June and this is our plan if we decide to get off the ship. It was a great day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

New management is pretty strict these days. It's likely you'll need a day pass to be on the property. Especially beyond the bar.

Definitely a relaxing, laid back day at British Colonial Hilton. We have been to Nassau several times and have done something different each time - enjoying each one for what it offered. I’m going back again in March over Easter weekend and have reserved the Hilton as I expect Atlantis will be totally slammed that weekend.

I’m including a few pictures from our day at the British Colonial Hilton in January 2016.

25ed708edf4f143124e9021adde9b3d3.jpg

4f14aedd0dc0f8cef1eb378dcfb35392.jpgd6404f010ab0d164b284fd35261b1d3b.jpg

fad29ece9a78c843ac3e5a573f145bbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruising to Nassau in November 2018 for Thanksgiving cruise. Saw this resort for a day and was looking to see if anyone has used this before and gone to this resort. It's a short walk from the pier and we have been to Atlantis twice already and this is out 4th time in Nassau. Really looking to relax and enjoy the day. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

We've done BCH every time we've cruised to Nassau. Loved it every time. Nice grounds, good enough restaurant, and quiet

This page on the Hilton site seems to indicate a price of $100 per adult. Is that correct?

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/bahamas/british-colonial-hilton-nassau-NASHIHH/attractions/cruiseship-info.html

We've always booked it through here

https://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/nassau-excursions/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
Snorkeling there is minimal. Not a lot to see in the roped off area.

We went there in May and had a great beach day!

Thanks. We were curious about the snorkeling here versus CocoCay (RCCL).

What about water sports? Some reviews mention Kayaking? Is that included in the day pass rate? Looks to be $100 per day for adults with a $40 food credit.

What about water sports? Some reviews mention Kayaking? Is that included in the day pass rate? Looks to be $100 per day for adults with a $40 food credit.

Kayaks are included as is snorkel gear. Again, the kayak area is very small. You have to stay within the ropes in area. Google images and you will see the roped area. Good for kids but adults would enjoy more. Last May we paid 70 per adult and each got a 40 dollar voucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 months later...

$79 per adult with a $40 food/drink voucher. $40 for children under 12 with a $15 food/drink voucher.

We just booked it for our November cruise.

https://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/nassau-hilton-day-pass-nassau/#gf_59

We did it last November and it was very quiet. The pool is lovely, the beach is very small, but adequate. The food was very good. There was a $40 credit (I think it was per person). Service comes right to your beach chair. If you want a close, nice relaxing place, you can't go wrong. If you're looking for a long beach to walk on, this isn't it.

Was there this past Monday. Pre-booked at mentioned website for $79 and got $40 a piece F&B credit. With a bucket of beer, couple sodas and two chix fingers lunches, we hit $100 pretty quick. Keep in mind there’s construction going on next door and at the Tiki Bar being built at their dock.

92b5fd92ae95c9083f1e657c7d9b35dc.jpg

db19bb2abafdb060040d9f6d7b50f8fa.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Was there this past Monday. Pre-booked at mentioned website for $79 and got $40 a piece F&B credit. With a bucket of beer, couple sodas and two chix fingers lunches, we hit $100 pretty quick. Keep in mind there’s construction going on next door and at the Tiki Bar being built at their dock.

92b5fd92ae95c9083f1e657c7d9b35dc.jpg

db19bb2abafdb060040d9f6d7b50f8fa.jpg

We are going here in November while in port. Kind of bummed out about the construction :loudcry: Do they provide towels or do you have to bring some from the ship?