Soft drinks (soda) on board Journey

MMDown Under

Yes certainly ginger ale no problem DH drinks it. Ginger beer was often not available

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. I know all the ginger ale equivalents, like Canada Dry, from my travels. I am taking a botttle of ginger beer cordial, but it is not as refreshing as ginger beer. I also take candied ginger, which is great when you feel a little seasick.

As Azamara increases the number of Australian passengers, in the future, they should consider adding Bundaberg Ginger Beer to their list of soft drinks. Maybe when they cruise Down Under.

• 2 weeks later...
What is the list of soft drinks on board? I can;t find it anywhere

Thank you

Kathy

Kathy, I will try to remember, I rarely drink sodas etc, so I may not remember everything.

Firstly at breakfast there is a smoothie bar which has freshly squeezed orange juice and smoothie’s made from your choice of fruits. I always have a fresh orange with a small ginger based smoothie added.

All the bars have plain and sparkling water, coca-cola and Diet Coke, Sprite/Seven Up, dry ginger, tonic water and various fruit juices (from a carton). There are also 4 listed mocktails (alcohol free cocktails) and they will also do alcohol free versions of some cocktails (e.g Virgin Mary).

There is tea and coffee available 24 hours a day from the machines in Windows buffet, and the Living Room and Mosaic serve tea, hot chocolate and speciality coffees during their opening hours. There is a wide range of speciality teas to choose from.

If I’ve missed things out, or remembered wrongly, I’m sure others will chime in.

Kathy, I will try to remember, I rarely drink sodas etc, so I may not remember everything.

Firstly at breakfast there is a smoothie bar which has freshly squeezed orange juice and smoothie’s made from your choice of fruits. I always have a fresh orange with a small ginger based smoothie added.

All the bars have plain and sparkling water, coca-cola and Diet Coke, Sprite/Seven Up, dry ginger, tonic water and various fruit juices (from a carton). There are also 4 listed mocktails (alcohol free cocktails) and they will also do alcohol free versions of some cocktails (e.g Virgin Mary).

There is tea and coffee available 24 hours a day from the machines in Windows buffet, and the Living Room and Mosaic serve tea, hot chocolate and speciality coffees during their opening hours. There is a wide range of speciality teas to choose from.

If I’ve missed things out, or remembered wrongly, I’m sure others will chime in.

Thank you. Is it possible to ask for only specific sodas in the frig?

Kathy