Call out to gbenjo!

NAH...as if I would miss you :'):')........Mrs Gut yes......but not you:rolleyes:

Your not really Sutho/Karateman/ Brisbane 41 are you ??????????? He has a really high (misguided) opinion of himself.

Nah it’s hard to miss some ones with the aura of spethshialness I have

NAH...as if I would miss you :'):')........Mrs Gut yes......but not you:rolleyes:

Your not really Sutho/Karateman/ Brisbane 41 are you ??????????? He has a really high (misguided) opinion of himself.

I am might bring a hole punch next cruise just in case.;p

Are you referring to Gbenjo or yourself? I don't see it, I am so confused.:confused:

That's what "barristas" do ....they cloud the truth to confuse the court and help them win their case (and the $$$$$$) ...how many innocent people have gone to jail because of them :confused:

Uncle Les may not have got the carpet treatment but then I am sure he got good service.:D

Actually from memory it only took us an hour to check in, get processed and board Solstice, good, considering we were plebs on Celebrity. The welcome glass of bubbly went down well though, nice greeting from the staff, better than Princess there.:(

No doubt Benjo has drilled his staff well.:hearteyes:

That's what "barristas" do ....they cloud the truth to confuse the court and help them win their case (and the $$$$$$) ...how many innocent people have gone to jail because of them :confused:

And here I thought they just made the coffee for the lawyers.;p

Actually from memory it only took us an hour to check in, get processed and board Solstice, good, considering we were plebs on Celebrity. The welcome glass of bubbly went down well though, nice greeting from the staff, better than Princess there.:(

No doubt Benjo has drilled his staff well.:hearteyes:

Sometimes it is the little touches that makes it feel better.

Thank you to everybody for your good wishes (except Gut of course :evilsmile::D) My face has almost gone back to normal (cue Mr Gut for a cheeky oximoron remark :eek:) Just cannot yet blink with my left eye.

We are jumping on the Carnival Legend today for a quick three nighter (ah yes ..the infamous booze cruise) and then the good or bad news is that I will be starting back on the 7th November.

Yes Gae, we are doing NCL so I will see you on the 12th Nov. Not sure if I will actually be doing check in on that day but just ask someone where I am

Hi gbenjo,

sorry to hijack this thread but I have a question that I need an urgent answer for. I'm leaving on the Golden Princess on Friday, going round Tassie, and have just realised that we have no photo ID for the kids (I didn't realise their passports had expired). I've rung Princess who have said the expired passport for the 20 year old is fine (they will accept passports that have expired up to 5 years ago), but that for the 17 year old the Medicare card can be used. I've been told that the expired passport will not work for her. I'm nervous to turn up with no photo ID for my daughter and so I was going to apply for the Keypass ID card from Australia post. As someone who works in check in I wondered if you could tell me if the information I've been given by Princess is correct, and if I'll have any problems getting on board?

Thanks in advance

Trish

Hi gbenjo,

sorry to hijack this thread but I have a question that I need an urgent answer for. I'm leaving on the Golden Princess on Friday, going round Tassie, and have just realised that we have no photo ID for the kids (I didn't realise their passports had expired). I've rung Princess who have said the expired passport for the 20 year old is fine (they will accept passports that have expired up to 5 years ago), but that for the 17 year old the Medicare card can be used. I've been told that the expired passport will not work for her. I'm nervous to turn up with no photo ID for my daughter and so I was going to apply for the Keypass ID card from Australia post. As someone who works in check in I wondered if you could tell me if the information I've been given by Princess is correct, and if I'll have any problems getting on board?

Thanks in advance

Trish

The lack of photo id is fine for minors with Princess on domestic cruises e.g. Tasmania only. You can see the specific wording requirements on their website:

For domestic voyages (cruises that do not visit a foreign port), a valid passport or government issued photo identification is required (Queensland ‘Adult Proof of Age Card’ will be accepted, however the older version of Queensland ‘Card 18+’ will not be accepted). For Australian domestic voyages, a current Medicare card can be used for guests under 18 years of age. For New Zealand domestic voyages, an original or certified copy of the child’s birth certificate or a school pass with photo will be accepted for guests under 18 years of age.

https://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/prepare.jsp