QM2 Table Plan

Elephant1151

We have booked sectors of Queen Mary 2 World Cruise 2019. Although we were on her earlier this year we cannot recall the tables we were allocated on these cruises.

Does anyone have a plan of the tables in Britannia Restaurant as we would like to request a window table for 2 as I have a hearing problem and find this position better?

We have booked sectors of Queen Mary 2 World Cruise 2019. Although we were on her earlier this year we cannot recall the tables we were allocated on these cruises.

Does anyone have a plan of the tables in Britannia Restaurant as we would like to request a window table for 2 as I have a hearing problem and find this position better?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From memory the Upper Brittania has 3 Tables for 2 as you enter the Dining Room Left and Right. Then there are Tables for 4 and on the Mezzanine level there are Tables for 2 on the inside of that level. As previously stated the larger tables are at the Window.

As an added comment we are booked on the full Voyage in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are no 'Window' tables 'for two' on QM2 in the Britannia Restaurant ( unless you are in Britannia Club or the Grills) however, there are a few 'window tables for two' on the Vista class ships in the Britannia & Britannia club and of course the Grills.