visa for NZ?

My DH and I already have our visa for entry into Australia and I was pretty sure we were set to go. Yesterday, DH asked if we needed a separate visa for our cruise around NZ leaving out of Sydney and now I am questioning whether one is needed and we need to apply for one. Your advice would be appreciated.

Barb

CC posters are very helpful BUT conditions, rules change all the time. Go to your govt website and research requirements for travel to NZ.

Different rules for folks from different countries. YourcTA or cruise line should notify you if entry docs are required but they also state it is your responsibility to have required docs.

I have just gone through the process of obtaining a visa for India, requirements were different from when I obtained a visa in Sep 2016.

Aus Traveller

Today 09:55 AM

I believe that Canada has a visa waiver for citizens visiting NZ so no visa required. I suggest you check it out to confirm my advice just to be sure

Heres the NZ web site...

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/general-information/visa-waiver-countries

I believe that Canada has a visa waiver for citizens visiting NZ so no visa required. I suggest you check it out to confirm my advice just to be sure:).

We are Canadians who returned in November after a cruise to Australia and NZ. A visa was required for Australia but one was not required for NZ