LCV event in London - Dec 11 2017

BBMacLaird

Space has been opened on 12/11/17! Contact ukazamaramarketing_eu@rccl.com if you'd like to attend!

"The UK Azamara team is holding its annual Festive afternoon tea on Monday 11th December at the Dry Martini Bar at the Melia White house hotel in London.

The team has been able to secure a little extra space, and can accommodate more LCV members.

If you would like to come along and Jingle and Mingle with other LCV members, and catch up with Richard, the UK team and also hotel director Philip Herbert, please email ukazamaramarketing_eu@rccl.com or more information.

Places are strictly available on a first come first serve basis."

Thanks Bonnie but I have already accepted my invitation a few weeks ago. I am going to combine the LCV event with a bit of Christmas shopping in London, meeting up with friends and stay at the hotel overnight. Looking forward to it.

That sounds like a lovely get-away!

Say Hi to the UK team for me, and to our Hotel Director Philip as well.

This is the first we have heard of this event - too late now to plan to come down, would have been a nice pre Christmas trip as others are doing but thanks for passing on this LCV communication to us here.

I am interested in a September 2018 cruise. I understand that some new 'offer' will be rolled out at this event. Currently the Double upgrade offer expires on December 10th. I am hoping the new offer will be even better - of course I may be disappointed !

I am interested in a September 2018 cruise. I understand that some new 'offer' will be rolled out at this event. Currently the Double upgrade offer expires on December 10th. I am hoping the new offer will be even better - of course I may be disappointed !

We are looking at booking an October 2019 Cruise and were advised that as we would be booking a CC suite the new offer possibly would be better for us. Have an idea of what the offer is going to be but could be wrong, also of course it might not apply to the cruise we are looking at anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Interesting, double figure cruises with Azamara and more booked but no invite to the LCV function, which we would have liked have attended. Regent Seven Seas no cruises nothing booked but get invited to a luxury cream tea afternoon, guess who wants our business?

Unfortunately we can’t go as we will be on Crystal Symphony.

Interesting, double figure cruises with Azamara and more booked but no invite to the LCV function, which we would have liked have attended. Regent Seven Seas no cruises nothing booked but get invited to a luxury cream tea afternoon, guess who wants our business?

John, I found it amazing to find out just how many "top cruisers" in the UK did not receive an invitation to this LCV event. Some actually live very close to London and would have been delighted to receive an invitation, but they didn't get one. I did receive one a couple of weeks ago but I'm not at all sure sure why I was chosen and they weren't. I think Azamara made a bit of a pig's ear of the invitation list!

Normally I wouldn't accept as London is a long way for me to travel for a three hour afternoon tea event. However I am combining it with some last minute Xmas shopping and meeting friends so I'm staying for 2 days and will be attending the LCV event. It is being held in a famous Martini Bar....so that's all good. You know I like a Martini or two! :D

I’ve shared this comment with LCV and received the following request:

Can you ask them to email LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com with their personal information so I can look into why they were not on the list?

Thank you,

Nicole Lukacs | Manager, Customer & Loyalty Marketing”

Thanks Bonnie, the UK office is already aware I received no invite despite being on the mailing list and no, I check my spam/junk mail daily, the invite never went there. I was slightly surprised no one noticed there were no responses from several people, the one thing Brits are polite, they’d respond even if it was a no. Anyway too late now, that ship has well and truly sailed as they say.

Notification of this LCV event would have been much appreciated, especially as I'm making the journey from Belfast to London this Sunday for the Ulster - Harlequins European rugby fixture. The advisor would have loved to have stayed an extra day or so, she may have even got a bit of extra shopping done!

Notification of this LCV event would have been much appreciated, especially as I'm making the journey from Belfast to London this Sunday for the Ulster - Harlequins European rugby fixture. The advisor would have loved to have stayed an extra day or so, she may have even got a bit of extra shopping done!

Enjoy the game and think of the money saved! DH has taken the same comfort though he’s not impressed. Make sure you email Nicole, they need to get a sense of how widespread the non invites were.

Enjoy the game and think of the money saved! DH has taken the same comfort though he’s not impressed. Make sure you email Nicole, they need to get a sense of how widespread the non invites were.

Ann and norn iron, I will make sure I mention the "non invites" of such high level loyalty members to Nicole on Monday. I know there were quite a few people missed off the list. 🙁

Shame we can't enjoy a cocktail or two in the Martini Bar!

Thank you to the Azamara team for an enjoyable event. Great to catch up with many familiar faces.

Special thank you for the Champagne tasting :)

Vicki

Yes it was a great event, and a special thank you to the Azamara UK team for arranging it. It was a great shame Nicole was unable to join us due to the effect of the weather on flights from the US.

Steve

Yes it was a great event, and a special thank you to the Azamara UK team for arranging it. It was a great shame Nicole was unable to join us due to the effect of the weather on flights from the US.

Steve

That is a shame that Nicole could not come. My friends in Fl said they had great weather the last few days. I though BA flew from Mia non stop. I am surprised rhe snow storm got in the way out of Mia.

I’ve been off the boards for a couple of weeks. So, imagine my surprise to read of this LCV event and once again no invite despite being a regular Azamara cruiser and Discoverer plus with most of cruises being Azamara rather than Celebrity.

Maybe they found out that I was on a Seabourn cruise!!!

We would like to add our thanks to Azamara for organising a fantastic event, it was a great afternoon especially meeting up with friends new and old.

Great to get the world exclusive on the Azamara calendar! Ours will of course have pride of place.