Clothing optional deck on Celebrity Millinimum?

Kingofcool1947

:o

Shivers just went down my spine at the thought and they weren't good shivers. I guess if you must, you can use your balcony.

LOL -- Yes -- but let me add: Please stay away from the railing. Some things, you just can't 'UN-SEE'! :eek:;p

Clothing optional does not currently meet the suggested dress code. Sorry. :halo:

But why not? Everything else seems to be

Honestly, the thought of seeing the average celebrity passenger in the buff is enough to make me blow my beets. It would truly be a cure for concupiscence

There used to be a dedicated deck but this is long ago. They didn't make any money out of it ;)

Thanks.

That’s what I remembered when I sailed on the Millie eons ago. I wasn’t sure if Celebrity ships still had it.

King

Several years ago, we were on Solstice docked in Dubrovnik and getting ready for the Sail Away. There was a German cruise ship ( Aida line I think) berthed a distance behind us, which was first to depart. As usual there was a crowd on the upper deck of the Solstice for our departure and we were all watching the smaller ship as it sailed past, when suddenly we noticed a lot of feverish activity on their top deck, tennis court, as the "Clothing Optional" cruisers suddenly realised they were going to be viewed from above by a large crowd of by now cheering spectators !

So if you are inclined to bare all, make sure you're on the loftiest perch ;)

They did have a small area for topless for awhile ....It was much ado about nothing, We stumbled across it one day....held little interest for dh..not even a second look.

Management was embarassed when we informed them the designated area was adjacent to the kiddie pool area ...nice job X..... kiddie area is long gone as well..