Creating an independent roll call website

denmarks

I have not gone on a cruise for a few years and am thinking of going next year. Over the years I have created a web site to make it easy for a specific roll call to keep track of members and organize activities. Is that still allowed?

I have not gone on a cruise for a few years and am thinking of going next year. Over the years I have created a web site to make it easy for a specific roll call to keep track of members and organize activities. Is that still allowed?

Of course creating a website is allowed.

Whether you can put the link on Cruise Critic is an entirely different question. As per the previous response most people assume you would simply create an account on a social media platform. The most famous (or is it infamous?) of which you are banned from promoting on these boards, not even in your roll call.

Just go to the Roll Call here on CC. You click the cruise line, then ship, then date you are going. All the passengers on your cruise talk to each other via email and plan tours together. Once 12 of us, from our roll call, chartered a sunset snorkeling tour in Aruba from our Roll Call. One person set it up, put it on the roll call, and we signed up then. It was just the 12 of us too!

Of course you can create whatever web site your heart desires.

You’re just not allowed to link to it or talk about it or advertise it on cruisecritic IAW the terms and conditions you agreed to when registering with cruisecritic.

CC permits us to come to this site at no cost to us. They monitor it and for the most part let us simply enjoy. They keep things unde r control and stop posts and posters that are hurtful inappropriate. Why would you encourage people to go else where for roll calls/ my opINION... : I DON;T LIke that and would not even go sight- see if someone set up such a site. I would not a enable them to register one ' click' from me at their site.

I would not trust anyone who did that and would never feel safe providng them any info or getting involvd with them in any way . Jmo

Why do you need to do so when you can just post that information in the roll call? Are you planning to do something that isn't allowed - like only have the CC members that you like?