RCL photo vendor 'Our Cruise Photo' bait and switch - stay away, don't waste money

We were a party of 9 on the Oasis back in July. Originally, we wanted to get an all inclusive package. But the photo assistant told us all photos have to be from the same stateroom. If we wanted photos from different staterooms, we have to choose the 10 digital or 8x10 print package. The photo quality was terrible. Out of about 150 photos, we barely found 10 that was worth buying. On checkout at the counter, another photo assistant scanned each of the 10 photos, charged my sea pass, and told me to come back at the end of the day to pick up the cd with the 10 photos. When we got home from the cruise and looked at the cd. The 10 pictures were not on there. It was a cd with watermarked thumbnails with instructions to select 10 to be unlocked. And photos from one of the 4 cabins was not there. I reported the issue to Royal and to the photo vendor - 'Our Cruise Photo'. First, they said they would look for the photos. I provided the number that's on the cd and our stateroom numbers and the photo portfolio number for the missing stateroom. That stateroom portfolio has about 30% of the photos in it. After 2 weeks, they came back with pdf of all the thumbnails. I again told them the pdf is missing the photos from one of our stateroom. Then they asked for description of the people in the photos so they can look for it. I pointed to one of the thumbnail with the people in it. Then they come back and it's hard to find. I need to tell them exactly what they are wearing, when the photos were taken and with what background. I responded saying the photos were taken at the same time as the others, the backgrounds are the same, they were wearing exactly what you see in the thumbnails. The photographers on the ship asked for multiple sea passes. So different sea passes contained different poses and people configurations. Then they said the policy is for the packages are for one stateroom only. I told them repeatedly that the photo assistant specifically told us different and the assistant who charged my sea pass scanned the 10 photos into the computer didn't say anything to the contrary either. All I wanted was the 10 digital photos I paid for. It cost almost the same for an all inclusive package from Princess. So it was not cheap. It's been almost 3 months. They could not give me my photos. And they won't give me my money back. This company is shady and irresponsible. Don't waste your money.

• Like 1