Celebrity Caribbean Blog Contest Winner!!! - CHICAGOPAUL

chicagopaul

Congrats Paul and Edward. Well deserved.

We always enjoy reading your blogs and look forward to many more.

Those of us who are quite a bit older than you don't know how many more years we will still be able to cruise ourselves, but we hope to continue cruising vicariously by reading your future blogs for many years to come.

Thank you for taking the time to write your detailed blog. You really do a great job with all of the information that you include. I especially enjoy your descriptions of the food. I hope you will continue to blog on your cruises. What is your next one?:D Vicki

Paul,

Unfortunately your link defaults to the Celebrity UK site for me.

I have searched for your blog, but cannot find it.

What I have found however ( by putting a search into google) is that the competition was only open to residents of the 50 US states.

Hopefully, a search on Instagram might be more successful!

Congrats Paul!!! So well deserved & so wonderfully written . I had goosebumps reading it. Hope to have the opportunity to meet you & Edward on a future Celebrity sailing. In the meantime I can’t wait till November 5 & your next LIVE!

Cheers!

Paula

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Paul,

Unfortunately your link defaults to the Celebrity UK site for me.

I have searched for your blog, but cannot find it.

What I have found however ( by putting a search into google) is that the competition was only open to residents of the 50 US states.

Hopefully, a search on Instagram might be more successful!

Hi Jackie! I actually never noticed that the contest was only open to those of us in the states. Not even Canada huh? Strange!

Here is the link to my personal site where I have the blog posted. Thanks so much for always following along!

https://cruisingoncelebrity.com/celebrity-blog-contest

Thank you for the latest link. I did try the original link, but like upwarduk was unable to find your blog . I didnt realise I'd been redirected to the .uk site. I'm not surprised you were a winner - what an excellent description of a Celebrity cruise.

Thank you for taking the time to write your detailed blog. You really do a great job with all of the information that you include. I especially enjoy your descriptions of the food. I hope you will continue to blog on your cruises. What is your next one?:D Vicki

Thanks so much! Our next is Nov 5 on the Reflection. So roughly 42 days? It will be the fun itinerary I wrote about in the blog, very much looking forward to Colombia and seeing Costa Rica again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk