Drinks prices MSC Poesia

buddee58

• 1 year later...
Trying to decide whether to take a drinks package for our cruise in May this year. Can anyone advise the cost of a glass of wine and beer? This will enable us to decide whether to take a drinks package. Thanks!!

Anyone have pics of the drink menu or what's included in drink package? That would help

here is link to the 2016 med bar list

Pete

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2413060&highlight=2016+med+bar+list

• 2 weeks later...

We have just been on the Poesia and had the allegresso drink package. I'd be weary of this if you are a wine drinker. There were 2 reds, 2 whites and 1 rose to choose from. We tried them all and all were too rough to drink. One evening I did buy an Aussy chardonnay for just over 6 euros and it was better but not amazing. The proseco is included with the package and there's a choice of dry or sweet. That was fine. We stuck to GnTs in the end. The cocktails were good too.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

We have just been on the Poesia and had the allegresso drink package. I'd be weary of this if you are a wine drinker. There were 2 reds, 2 whites and 1 rose to choose from. We tried them all and all were too rough to drink. One evening I did buy an Aussy chardonnay for just over 6 euros and it was better but not amazing. The proseco is included with the package and there's a choice of dry or sweet. That was fine. We stuck to GnTs in the end. The cocktails were good too.

I always upgrade to premium because of the better wine selections which includes champagne. With the extra included items, it has been great value up 'til now @ €44 pppd. Don't know if it's going to be as attractive for me when it increases to €50 pppd, though.