Possible savings alert onboard spending balconies & above

kjquilts

NCL is offering OBC for balconies & above on many cruises 5 plus days in length. We were able to have $100 OBC added to our Sept 30, 2018 Bliss 5 day Pacific Coastal cruise. There was no change in our cruise fare.

OBC amounts are $100 for balcony, $140 for mini suite, $300 to $500 for suites/haven.

How did you get this added?

I looked at our cruise on NCL website to see if the promo applied to our sailing and did a test booking to see if there was any change in fare. It applied and fare was same so sent an email to our personal cruise consultant at NCL and asked her to add the $100 OBC for our balcony reservation. If I had booked cruise on the NCL website I would have just called the general NCL phone number to make the request. We've already received an amended amenity statement from NCL.

If you are booked through a travel agency you need to request it from them.

I looked at our cruise on NCL website to see if the promo applied to our sailing and did a test booking to see if there was any change in fare. It applied and fare was same so sent an email to our personal cruise consultant at NCL and asked her to add the $100 OBC for our balcony reservation. We've already received an amended amenity statement from NCL.

If you are booked through a travel agency you need to request it from them.

Wow, lucky... When I asked for this I was told I would have to cancel and rebook... I couldn't have it added. Good for you...

Thank you for posting I checked and my cruise qualifies and I contacted my travel agent for my 140.00 onboard credit!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks...just e-mailed my TA. We now have $300 (suite) for our 14 day South America cruise in 2019!

I was able to get it for our Feb 3 cruise on the Epic! My fare did change though....by .65 cents.... odd

Unfortunately our fare would increase by almost $2k if I changed ours - not worth it for $300 in OBC. Benefit of booking super early I guess!

I booked my cruises before it changed over so I still get the extra 7 points for my next 3 cruises (next month, 2018 & 2019)

Do you have the $100 promo now, or need to cancel and rebook in order to have it added on? If the later, then you do lose the 7 points as it's a cancellation and rebooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums