Riviera Oceania Suite Question

FrankLasVegas

Hello.

Can anyone tell me if the showers in the master baths of the Oceania Suites were switched from just the shower spray wand to the handheld shower head on the adjustable height pole like all the other cabins?

Thank you ion advance.

Frank

The primary shower head in the Oceania Suite Master bathrooms are directly overhead.. There is a secondary head on the wand.

x_092542.jpg

x_092542.jpg

Unfortunately those with the HUGE verandas aft were already gone - oh well - maybe next time. Do wish they had put the hand held shower on the pole as I am so so about the whole overhead rain shower thing.

Frank

Look at J&S photo, to the left--see the hose like, that is a hand held part of the shower.

That sort of shower is what we have at home. It is great because you can slide it to any height you want, take it off its "cradle" to shower - for example - tired feet (!) and take a shower without hair getting wet. The fact that there are both options - the rain shower from the ceiling and the hand held shower is perfect. And there is an additional hand held shower on the bath - presumably for the stewardess to clean the bath but also for use by someone taking a bath - or wanting to wash her hair while standing next to the bath and therefore not getting wet.

Perfect!

Totally agree Hambagahle. Looking forward to my cruise in an Oceania Suite.

We were in one of the forward Oceania Suites on deck 12 several years ago. Certainly nothing to complain about! Well, one very minor one. There is a 3D TV in the media room, but the ship did not have any 3D DVDs on board! I hope that's changed by now - we wanted to experience 3D TV.