Equinox Main dining menus

seadancer

We are going on the equinox and would like to see the menus for each day. If anyone who has pictures, could post them, we would appreciate it! We’d rather know in advance so we can plan on which night to go to a specialty restaurant.

They post all of the menus on the cabin tv, you can see the whole set from day one, so you can scroll through them and plan. I would wait until I was on board to be sure then book any speciality dining.

Thanks for posting - does anyone know if these are pretty consistent ship to ship? We are on an 11 night Eclipse soon and trying to plan our specialty dining - certain things in the MDR we don't want to miss based on these postings.

Thanks!

I see the full 14 menus in last UKPete1 TA Reflection review, They were presented in the following order: D1, D2 (EC), D3, D4, D12, D5, D8, D14, D13 (EC), D10, D11, D7, D6 (EC) & D9, (in the lower right corner brand MDR DX 08/22/16. I would be guessing which ones would be selected on an 11-night cruise.

I see the full 14 menus in last UKPete1 TA Reflection review, They were presented in the following order: D1, D2 (EC), D3, D4, D12, D5, D8, D14, D13 (EC), D10, D11, D7, D6 (EC) & D9, (in the lower right corner brand MDR DX 08/22/16. I would be guessing which ones would be selected on an 11-night cruise.

Great - thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently on day 9 of the Equinox 11/6 sailing and have enjoyed every meal in mdr. My one disappointment has been with the appetizers. Remember not too long ago being able to choose from a number of intriguing offerings. This sailing every night has been 3 soups, 3 salads and one other item. You can see this in the menus Gerelmx posted. Not being a big soup and salad guy have stuck with shrimp cocktail or small entree portion as an app, but miss having more options.

Thank you, OP! This has been wonderful! Makes me sad that my next X cruise is only seven days.

And to Baron Barracuda, thx for stopping by with a nice positive comment.

Lastly, to B17, I'm really happy to hear that we can read all the dinner menus for the entire cruise, on day one. Very much appreciate your telling us about this.