Current Equinox Blu menus?

miXterOB

So my PIC and I will be in Aqua class early next month(December) and I'm hoping to get a glimpse at what is currently being offered. I know the breakfast so that's not important but dinners are.

Thank you in advance(TIA).

BTW...my PIC is allergic to garlic and onions so I can't wait to see how they handle her food.

Could be a real tell.

Yes we have let them know and will do so again with the maitre'd when we board.

These are not the latest Blu menus - the new menus have the signature cocktails listed on the upper left of the menu.

The new menus were on our Infinity Cruise...late Sept/Oct. They drinks take up alot of space and are pricey,...

A few new dishes added each night. A bit of variety but nothing great,. Still alot of game,,...fish was excellent.

Thanks for the effort but I'm not certain we've found a winner yet ...

I have seen the new menus with the signature cocktails which are not showing on your post Curleyjane but...I do appreciate the effort.

These are not the latest Blu menus - the new menus have the signature cocktails listed on the upper left of the menu.

These are the new menus. On our cruise three weeks ago they looked exactly the same. However, these are obviously photos of the menu on display at the entrance. Cocktails are shown on the lower right side. As much as I can recall, the ones handed out at the table look different (same food, of course).

You can not only recognize the new menus by the cocktails but by a different order or better by a missing section. The old ones listed Appetizers, Soups & Salats, Salat Entree etc.

You can find almost all of the old menus here:

The combined starters section was on our menus when we boarded the Inf...as well as the oversized pricey drinks area on the top left. Waste of Space!

On one day mid way thru the cruise, they did not have the dinner menu posted behind the breakfast menu.. We were told it was because of new menu coming, As stated, new menu much the same with a few new offerings.. Not very different or outstanding...on paper

. Food and service were very good...much improved over last Oct, same ship, diff staff. You could order from MDR menu as well..

You can pick whatever you want from the starters,..dh prefers soup, I like a salad and we both enjoy an appetizer...pirtions are small so still room for the main course...we usually skip desset and get a specialty coffee instead,,,

No idea if drinks were on Premium..,but definitely over classic prices,.. just too many carbs for me!

These are the new menus. On our cruise three weeks ago they looked exactly the same. However, these are obviously photos of the menu on display at the entrance. Cocktails are shown on the lower right side. As much as I can recall, the ones handed out at the table look different (same food, of course).

SORRY. I MISSED THAT THEY WERE FROM THE SIGN OUTSIDE BLU

You can not only recognize the new menus by the cocktails but by a different order or better by a missing section. The old ones listed Appetizers, Soups & Salats, Salat Entree etc.

THE STARTERS WERE COMBINED ON OLDER MENUS ON OUR MELLENNIIM CRUISE LAST FALL - BEFORE THE LATEST MENU CHANGES OCCURRED.

You can find almost all of the old menus here:

Happy Cruising

Looking at the menus am I right in thinking they have dispensed with the "Soup" course and you are now expected to order a Starter or a Soup ?

Menus did not look that impressive from a few years ago.

Thanks

They may well have combined the apps, soups & salads into one section in an attempt to reduce multiple orders and perhaps some waste, but they are still pleased to serve you as many starters as you wish. I had escargot every night and usually another app, plus a soup or salad - but I could have had both

Just returned from Equinox sailing and was SO GLAD to see that Blu had the vegetarian menu available. In May I was told it was not and had a hard time although Joe, our wonderful waiter, did bring me items from the MDR to put together a meal. The vegetarian menu made it so much easier!