Swarovski products on Equinox?

cdn_tbird

Does anyone know if any of the shops on the Equinox carry either Swarovski jewelry or figurines? DW collects it, and we have a fair amount of OBC.

TIA

I was on the Equinox in October. They do carry Swarovski in the shops. They had a nice selection I believe they were discounted 10%.

I was on the Equinox in October. They do carry Swarovski in the shops. They had a nice selection I believe they were discounted 10%.

Thanks. I hope they have some of the items she's looking for. With Celebrity offering a fairly decent exchange rate for OBC, I just might add a bit more as an anniversary surprise.

DW's addiction (oops I mean collecting) all began on that fatefully first cruise (our honeymoon) when she fell in love with a Swarovski crystal Angel figurine. Guess things have changed since then, but I'm pretty sure she won't be heartbroken if it's just their jewelry. :D

Since you are on the Equinox, I am guessing that you are in the Caribbean. I understand that you want to use OBC. As a collector of both Swarovski figurines and jewelry, I would respectfully suggest that you explore your options in the islands. Little Switzerland generally has a very good selection of both figurines and jewelry. They also carry the Christmas ornaments which are unique and not always easy to find outside of the Swarovski stores. I think the current cost of the ornaments is $75. Just some food for thought...

Since you are on the Equinox, I am guessing that you are in the Caribbean. I understand that you want to use OBC. As a collector of both Swarovski figurines and jewelry, I would respectfully suggest that you explore your options in the islands. Little Switzerland generally has a very good selection of both figurines and jewelry. They also carry the Christmas ornaments which are unique and not always easy to find outside of the Swarovski stores. I think the current cost of the ornaments is $75. Just some food for thought...

Thanks for the tip. Will have to check out their Key West location as that is the only location on our itinerary.