Which AFT View cabin on the Breeze?

DH and I are planning an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Breeze. We would like to try an AFT View cabin. There are 3 extended balcony cabins available. One is on deck 8, cabin #8468 on the port side. The other 2 cabins are on deck 7, #7460 on the port side and #7461 on the Starboard. Which should we choose? Also, is motion much of a concern in AFT cabins?

The 7th deck is better i believe. Not much motion as i remember been a couple of years. If any of rooms are on outside they are basically the same port or starboard i have had both on the Breeze. Deck 8 is fine also i just preferred the 7th

DH and I are planning an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Breeze. We would like to try an AFT View cabin. There are 3 extended balcony cabins available. One is on deck 8, cabin #8468 on the port side. The other 2 cabins are on deck 7, #7460 on the port side and #7461 on the Starboard. Which should we choose? Also, is motion much of a concern in AFT cabins?

8468 for sure. The balcony is about 1.5 times as wide (60 sq. ft.) as the other extended afts. You better grab it while it is available. :)

I think the deck 7 rooms are slightly smaller and don't have the sofa in them.

Check out this video:

Direct link:

Side of ship doesnt matter when on the aft.

Balcony is bigger then whats offered on the side.

cabin is the same. (some on the aft do not have a sofa because the cabin is narrower. (usually around the middle back there

balconies are warmer because of no ocean breezes

If 8468 is still available, snag it!

But, be warned, once you book an aft, other "standard" balcony cabins will pale in comparison!

(Look at my signature. Our first two cruises were inside cabins, the rest aft, aft, aft, etc....)

Oh, did I mention I prefer aft cabins?;p

We were on the Breeze in November in 8475, the exact opposite of the 8468 you booked. (i.e. first aft cabin in from the side) We loved it. The balcony was wonderfully large w/ two chairs, a table, and a lounge chair. Hubby and I weren't tripping over each other. You don't get the same breezes as you do from a side balcony. And with the beveling of the back end of the ship, you can sort of see down into the balcony below, not not in a bad way. (Hard to describe!) The room was a normal balcony sized room. Hubby enjoyed it but missed being able to see where we were going, LOL. Sunsets and sunrises were great since it didn't matter what side you were on. Enjoy your cabin!

• 1 month later...
Will be on desk 6 aft, cabin 6444, will there be an issue with the Liquid Lounge one desk down?

maybe. depends on how light a sleeper you are.

this is the comedy club which it turns to Karokee