Reviews

cruisin1982

Why don’t you see many reviews on this board. You look at other cruise lines you read a lot of reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you mean specifically on this forum? Or on Cruise Critic?

For DCL?

The review section is in a different place. Hover over the "Research" link above and click on "Reviews". There are quite a few reviews there.

Most DCL stuff is on another board and social media. BUT the other board is owned and very strictly policed by a travel agency. The rules are not enforced uniformly as they are here. Beware that anything you read regarding a TA has been censored--you aren't allowed to post anything negative about the owning agency and they enforce the "say nothing" against agencies that they see as competition but allow you to talk about agencies that don't threaten them. If you do a decent google search, you'll find the board.

Most DCL stuff is on another board and social media. BUT the other board is owned and very strictly policed by a travel agency. The rules are not enforced uniformly as they are here. Beware that anything you read regarding a TA has been censored--you aren't allowed to post anything negative about the owning agency and they enforce the "say nothing" against agencies that they see as competition but allow you to talk about agencies that don't threaten them. If you do a decent google search' date=' you'll find the board.

.[/quote']

Good info, thanks. Yeah, I found it and edited my post with the link, but I guess the mods deleted the link. I didn't know it was against the rules to post links to other forums.