Auckland Day Tour questions.

mauimary

Has anyone been to Auckland recently and organized a day excursion from your Roll Call or participated in one organized by someone else. Which company did you use? Did the company allow each person to pay separately at time of your tour? Or were there arrangements made to pay separately to a website.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have an upcoming cruise in December that includes Auckland. Roll call for that itinerary is very quiet at the moment. I have been reserving tour spots for Auckland and other ports of call on my own. Some require pre-payment, some are cash day of.

We know what we want to do, so want to grab spots while we can - especially since it is their Summer when we will be visiting.

Heather

Thank you Laurieb for your response. I actually looked at them and contacted them a few days ago. They look wonderful but pricey. I don’t think anyone from our Roll Call Group would be willing to spend the $375 per adult for the day. I know it’s NZD but comes out to apx $265 USD. That’s quite a lot for a group tour.

That must be the reason for the high rate then; I did not request private for my group of 6 as their vans only hold 9 passengers anyway. When we went with them in 2015, there were only four of us in the van.

• 3 weeks later...
After doing some research I contacted Milestone Tours and received a very fair quote for a six hour tour. We ended up booking with them.

Excellent info. I will get ahold of them for my trip in January :). Thanks!