Flight from Vancouver to Los Angeles, Is this a joke Princess?

cruzsnooze

Take the bus to Bellingham airport just over the border. WAY cheaper. Plus, they're one of the airports that don't use the radiation machines, preferring to rely on the expertise of their (former military and LEO) officers. Or Amtrak to Seatac (not Seattle proper - further south). Bellingham is nicer (small, with good people), but SEA might be less expensive -- Southwest had a $79 fare last week.

Thanks for that recommendation & will explore the Bellingham & SEA options.

We could get Flexible eZAir for $89 from SEA but not until the next day. After adding transportation & hotel it may be more expensive than our current Flexible eZAir non-stop YVR/LAX for $152/pp.

Bellingham is not an eZAir option but will check prices for a direct booking.

since it isn't until May 2019 your cruise,. I would definitely wait.

we recently booked a transatlantic from Barcelona to FLL and then from FLL to SFO. But we are leaving early and actually flying to London. and we will arrange our own transportation to Barcelona.

Long story short - SFO to London and FLL to SFO - $976. for two people which sounded great.

Two weeks latger I looked again. Same exact flights now $376 for two people. I booked it immediately cause it will never be cheaper than that. Our transatlantic flight is with virgin atlantic which I enjoy flyhing and is non stop. What more could I ask for

:):):)

I would wait as well and book on your own. We booked a May 2017 Princess LA to Vancouver in late March 2017, and we found one way nonstop flights for about $150 CAD with air Canada and a similar price with Westjet. EZ Air if I recall was a tiny bit higher. It’s a really short flight. It will take you longer to get to SEA than to just fly from YVR so I wouldn’t suggest that. While it’s shorter to go to BLI than to SEA there are only two airlines, Allegiant and Alaska. Alaska generally takes you through SEA, and is expensive. Allegiant is not a great airline.

Price. Our flights are about 35% cheaper thru EZ Air than thru the airline(s) directly. THey were cheaper when I booked them and we were able to grab 2 price reductions later.

I just saved $6000 by booking our Upper Class Virgin Atlantic through EZAir. And I picked the flights.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just saved $6000 by booking our Upper Class Virgin Atlantic through EZAir. And I picked the flights.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same here. We saved $8,000 using EZair. We also were able to pick our flights.

King