Drinks on Us

Mrearl

We will be Divina for the January cruise and received the Drinks on Us. The only problem is there are only one selection in each liquor category, only one gin,one vodka

One draft beer, and no frozen drinks. I have never been on a cruise with frozen drinks not included on a drink Package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be Divina for the January cruise and received the Drinks on Us. The only problem is there are only one selection in each liquor category, only one gin,one vodka

One draft beer, and no frozen drinks. I have never been on a cruise with frozen drinks not included on a drink Package.

We upgraded from the Drinks on us to the Classic package for $18 pp per day. That takes care of the frozen drinks we like. Also, with the Drinks on Us you pay a gratuity on each drink. With the Classic package that we upgraded to, the gratuity is included so that makes a big difference.

We upgraded from the Drinks on us to the Classic package for $18 pp per day. That takes care of the frozen drinks we like. Also, with the Drinks on Us you pay a gratuity on each drink. With the Classic package that we upgraded to, the gratuity is included so that makes a big difference.

Thanks for the quick reply I think we will up grade

Must cruise allow you to up grade on the ship. I just called MSC

and updated to classic both people in the room have to by the upgrade

Does anyone know if the Divina has my time dinning?

From what I understand you have to have the Aurea experience to get my time dining.

When you upgraded your package, what was the cost to do so? I've heard a few different prices, if you don't mind me asking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

It was $18 per person

You do not have to pay

.75 gratuities like the drinks on us. So if you have 5 or more drinks and like specialty coffees and frozen cocktails then it is a better deal

It was $18 per person

You do not have to pay

.75 gratuities like the drinks on us. So if you have 5 or more drinks and like specialty coffees and frozen cocktails then it is a better deal

Thank you for getting back so quickly. When I call, what is the package I ask to be upgraded to?

Thank you for getting back so quickly. When I call, what is the package I ask to be upgraded to?

"Classic". Below is the link showing the difference in the packages.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018%20Drink%20Package%20Comparison%20Guise%20with%20DRINKS%20ON%20US.pdf

WOW.

MSC has create a free drink package to give away resulting in cruisers PAYING for a drink package to replace the one they were given for free.

I don't care how you slice it, THAT is pure marketing genius. :o

Yes it is but it is $18 a day for the up grade

Most drink packages start around $45 a day. The free drink package on NCL does not include bottle water or specialty coffees. Each cruise line has a glitch in their packages

Is the gellato included in the Classic package? How many drinks, speciality coffees, frozen drinks, etc would you need to make this worth it? I ask because my dw and I aren't big drinkers, so we're trying to gauge if it's worth it..

Is the gellato included in the Classic package? How many drinks, speciality coffees, frozen drinks, etc would you need to make this worth it? I ask because my dw and I aren't big drinkers, so we're trying to gauge if it's worth it..

The Comparison chart link on this page is awesome for clarification on what’s included in each package.

https://m.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Mobile/Cruise-Deals/Drinks-On-Us.aspx

Yes it is but it is $18 a day for the up grade

Most drink packages start around $45 a day. The free drink package on NCL does not include bottle water or specialty coffees. Each cruise line has a glitch in their packages

Not to mention the NCL "Free at Sea" drink package comes with a hefty gratuity charge. I had it on my last 10-day cruise with them and it was $178.

Do it before you cruise, either on-line or call. I believe both people in a stateroom have to upgrade to the classic package.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Forums mobile app

How do you upgrade your beverage package online? When I look to add it, it says it $329 pp, $658 total...