Waikiki Hotels right on the beach

workingboy

We stayed at the Marriott and had a room overlooking the beach so could sit out on the balcony and watch the surfers. We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go and so didn't rent a car at all. We shuttled from the airport and to the cruise port.

We stayed at the Moana Surfrider, it's a Westin property. Its a beautiful hotel, the oldest hotel in Waikiki. Beautiful open air lobby, leads out to a great Banyan tree bar, pool and the beach. Great customer service, the rooms were immaculate, friendly atmosphere. Loved our 4 nights there.

We ate at the Outrigger on Waikiki Beach was very nice, also my sister has stayed here several times and liked the hotel. You can walk out of the hotel and be right on the beach.

We stayed at the outrigger and really enjoyed it. It is right on the beach so much so that sometimes the beach entrance was closed and you had to go around the side of the hotel cause of high tide. The beach is not very large but you can walk down a little to a larger area of beach.

We also stayed at the Marriott. It isn’t right on the beach but across the street. Our room was in the tower further from the beach.

From both, you can walk around the Waikiki area to all the shops and restaurants.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi all:

Any recommendations for Waikiki hotels that are right on the beach?

We stayed at the Outrigger Reef which is on the beach and loved it. It is on a quieter street. The other Outrigger is on the beach as well is on a busier stretch but has Duke's which serves the Hula pie. We went there for dinner. Outrigger is a good chain.

We usually stay at the Outrigger Waikiki beach as well. It’s in the center of activity. Dukes a fun restaurant is in this hotel. Waikiki is noisy and busy but fun. If you want quieter and don’t mind walking the Marriott and Hilton are good choices. The Hilton is very nice too and it is on the edge of Waikiki. The Marriott is on the other end of Waikiki. We do not get a car as parking is spendy at the hotels. When we want one we rent one down near the hotels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stay at the Hale Koa next door to the Hilton, it's right on the beach. Being retired military I get a partial ocean view room for about $120 a night.

Edit: Sorry I just noticed the OP was from Canada so they would not be able to stay there.