Cabin with plants on balcony- Azura

Eveglos

I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine spotting the above on a recent cruise to Norway! There appeared to be a balcony full of plants on the starboard side,midship,Deck B or C at a guess! Has anyone else noticed it? I wondered if it was a honeymoon cabin maybe?Eve 🌺🌻🌼🌷

I’m still none the wiser though folks! Actually have a pic somewhere of the starboard side of the ship, will see if I can zoom in to prove to you all that I’m perfectly sane! Just have very sharp powers of observation!!

Eve

Except I cant' imagine anybody wanting to be on Azura all the time. I didn't like her at all.

Would you mind saying why you didn’t like the Azura. We’ve booked our first ever P&O cruise on the Azura for Christmas so it would be helpful to know what to expect. Are you comparing it with other ships?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would you mind saying why you didn’t like the Azura. We’ve booked our first ever P&O cruise on the Azura for Christmas so it would be helpful to know what to expect. Are you comparing it with other ships?

We have sailed on all of P&O's ships and Azura is one of our favourites.

I am sure you will have a great time.:D

BTW, I think for some Azura is considered to large for their liking and prefer the smaller ships.

Thanks so much for the photo link! At least I know I didn’t imagine it!

I liked the Azura too- but not enough to want to live on it!

Thanks for all replied

Eve 🛥🌸🌷

Just to clarify, the "photo" is a meme that I created as a bit of fun to lighten the subject. We did see ship officers entering their cabins located on a balcony deck so perhaps one of them wanted to bring a bit of home to his billet in the form of a plant garden.

We have sailed on all of P&O's ships and Azura is one of our favourites.

I am sure you will have a great time.:D

BTW, I think for some Azura is considered to large for their liking and prefer the smaller ships.

Thanks. For me the most comfortable size is the “S” class of Celebrity. DH however loved the Oasis of the Seas. Too big for me. I’m sure we’ll enjoy the cruise, we have never yet sailed on a ship we hated although the one Carnival cruise we did came close and to be fair, it wasn’t actually the ship, just the cruise was not to our taste. Nuff said.

ONT-CA- you little Tinker!!

On a serious note, this was our first cruise but we were really impressed with Azura and enjoyed all she had to offer. I have nothing to compare it with, but did a double take as we pulled up to park and caught our first glimpse of her!! She was indeed a big lass!!

The Azura is a sister ship of Princess Grand class.Not as big as RCCL super ships,but for me just the right size.You can still find a quite spot,even with 3000 people on board.They added an extra deck on the Emerald and Crown,but even then I felt comfortable,cheers,Brian.

Jean has said many times that Azura is too large and has too many passengers for her liking.

Although she is not my favourite ship I like really like Azura and have sailed on her 6 times. I cannot say why but in my opinion Azura is much better than Ventura which is her sister ship. When you talk to people you will find that we all have our own reasons for liking or even disliking various ships.

I am confident that you will enjoy your cruise on Azura.

ONT-CA- you little Tinker!!

On a serious note, this was our first cruise but we were really impressed with Azura and enjoyed all she had to offer. I have nothing to compare it with, but did a double take as we pulled up to park and caught our first glimpse of her!! She was indeed a big lass!!

The Azura does retain a semblance of a seagoing vessel and not that of a cheap floating discotek that so many of them have become. But we loved the Azura more for the passengers than the ship itself. What a pleasure to be among the Brits for our two weeks as compared to the alternative... Looking forward to our return in 2019 even more so considering world events.

As to views of the exterior of the balconies aboard this and so many other ships, the structure and layout has always bought this to mind...:evilsmile:

Azura Stable