wifi plans

We are going on the Breeze at the end of the month. Taking granddaughter (15), so you know I have to get an internet plan. She says the social plan would be fine. Now my question, to get everyone thru on platinum we had to split up people and when we get on board we will get extra cabin keys. When I went to sign up for plan it ask for the booking we wanted access to. She is staying in original cabin, I am moving next door. How do they determine who has what. Do I just book my cabin and only have her name as plan person? Hope this makes sense. If I decide to get also do I just add me to that cabin even though I am next door.

Once she is onboard , she can select a plan with her cabin number and sail and sign number on her card. The charges go to the account she is connected to on the cruise. If she signs out of her internet option on her phone, you can sign in under her folio number and cabin number and her birth date . If she is using internet on one device, like her phone, she can then sign into a tablet, laptop , iPad, etc using the internet connection but it will ask if ok to sign the other person out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
Taking granddaughter (15), so you know I have to get an internet plan.

Seriously?!! Because heaven help her if she has to find something onboard to keep her entertained! It's not like there aren't swimming pools, water slides, deck parties and shows, plus other kid activities available, right? Or, gasp!, what if she had to pick up a book to read?! Is there a reason you're afraid to be the responsible adult and just say "no" to her? Are you afraid she won't love you if you tell her no? Or, if worse-comes-to-worse, you could always tell her that if she wants or 'needs' internet, she'll have to pay for it herself! Now there's a novel idea, eh? Making a kid be responsible for something?

But of course, this is all null-and-void now since you've already taken the cruise and no doubt bought her what she wanted. <sigh> Just another perfect example of why kids are being raised to be "entitled" to everything and never made responsible. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)

Wife and I are almost 70 + we love the social media plan. Allows us to post pics/vids for the folks back home in real time. In fact, since we always cruise in winter, I taunt the friends back here in the snow. AND, remember, you can all use the same plan, only one can be logged in at a time.

Seriously?!! Because heaven help her if she has to find something onboard to keep her entertained! It's not like there aren't swimming pools, water slides, deck parties and shows, plus other kid activities available, right? Or, gasp!, what if she had to pick up a book to read?! Is there a reason you're afraid to be the responsible adult and just say "no" to her? Are you afraid she won't love you if you tell her no? Or, if worse-comes-to-worse, you could always tell her that if she wants or 'needs' internet, she'll have to pay for it herself! Now there's a novel idea, eh? Making a kid be responsible for something?

But of course, this is all null-and-void now since you've already taken the cruise and no doubt bought her what she wanted. <sigh> Just another perfect example of why kids are being raised to be "entitled" to everything and never made responsible. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)

Really and Who are you to judge how another should enjoy their vacation. Were you appointed the Ambassador of the cruise? "Look everyone...Bow down and listen to me"I have an idea.... mind your own business and enjoy your cruise as you like...Just a thought.

Really and Who are you to judge how another should enjoy their vacation. Were you appointed the Ambassador of the cruise? "Look everyone...Bow down and listen to me"I have an idea.... mind your own business and enjoy your cruise as you like...Just a thought.

First off, Brazil2112, read my post again. I'm not judging on how another should enjoy their vacation; I'm judging on how an adult is not being the adult in the situation, and allowing a 15 year old CHILD to run how another's hard-earned money should be spent, just because the child is spoiled and has to have her way...and is unable to entertain herself. Wouldn't it be a novel idea in today's society if children put the phone/computer down and actually paid attention to, learned from, and/or enjoyed what's going on around them?!

Second, if a person is posting on a public social board, they are well aware that what they are saying and/or when asking for advice, they are opening themselves up to others comments, opinions, and advice, whether they agree with them or not. If a person is that thin skinned, or can't stand to hear others advice and/or opinions, they should NOT post and ask for it. The same goes for others who are reading both the posts and answers (e.g., you); if you're that thin skinned, move on. As in everything in life, we are not all going to agree on everything; and while I don't/didn't agree with what hillbilly cruiser was looking to do and asking advice on, I still have the right and freedom to give my opinion and advice (since it was asked).

And finally, I have an idea for you - learn to read, interpret, use punctuation, and, in your own words, "mind your own business," since I was responding to hillbilly cruiser and not you.

Have a great day!

Wife and I are almost 70 + we love the social media plan. Allows us to post pics/vids for the folks back home in real time. In fact, since we always cruise in winter, I taunt the friends back here in the snow. AND, remember, you can all use the same plan, only one can be logged in at a time.

Good for both of you!

Check with your phone carrier. I checked with mine today and on cruise there no carrier/carnival agreement so there would be roaming charges. Once in Mexico all is good. Just have to pay a 5.00 fee to my carrier.

She's talking about the internet plan on the ship.