Aruba Beach Day

netwrks

Any suggestions for a Aruba Beach day. Planning on our own, outside of cruise line. There are adults and kids and simply looking for day at the beach to swim and have a beer.

Eagle Beach-Amsterdam Manor, beach, vibe and atmosphere put Palm beach to shame. Palm Beach isnt a beach it's a ring:rolleyes:. Don't take my word for it, take the city bus to Palm Beach when you realize I'm telling you the truth you'll do the same thing everyone else does, walk back out to the street wait on the city bus and head to Eagle Beach!!:o Later Todd

Eagle Beach-Amsterdam Manor, beach, vibe and atmosphere put Palm beach to shame. Palm Beach isnt a beach it's a ring:rolleyes:. Don't take my word for it, take the city bus to Palm Beach when you realize I'm telling you the truth you'll do the same thing everyone else does, walk back out to the street wait on the city bus and head to Eagle Beach!!:o Later Todd

I recently heard from someone who tried to rent chairs at Amsterdam Manor. They have new management and are no longer renting chairs to day visitors. There are several other vendors in that area that rent chairs and umbrellas.

I don't understand the comment about Palm Beach . There is a lot to do there, and the water is calm. If you are going soon, there is dredging going on along Palm Beach this summer.

Never a problem renting chairs or a straw hut for the day on Eagle Beach whether it's through Amsterdam Manor or someone else. Get off the bus, go down the sidewalk to Amsterdam Manor waving a $20 bill and your good to go, wave a $50 and you have your own private waiter for the day along with everything else.

Palm Beach the water is not just calm, there's NO WAVES, I thought I was going to the beach and so did everyone else, The Radisson Aruba, on Palm Beach is a JOKE!!! It's a fake resort. If they're dredging Palm Beach that's great they need to, I thought it was just me.

Eagle Beach the vibe and atmosphere it's just nice, the Amsterdam Manor beach bar is AWESOME, it's expensive but the food is outstanding, last 2 times I was there I had the grilled chicken panini sandwich with goat cheese, it was great, on the beach, with waves and beautiful people, only way to go. Hope that helps Todd

Never a problem renting chairs or a straw hut for the day on Eagle Beach whether it's through Amsterdam Manor or someone else. Get off the bus, go down the sidewalk to Amsterdam Manor waving a $20 bill and your good to go, wave a $50 and you have your own private waiter for the day along with everything else.

Palm Beach the water is not just calm, there's NO WAVES, I thought I was going to the beach and so did everyone else, The Radisson Aruba, on Palm Beach is a JOKE!!! It's a fake resort. If they're dredging Palm Beach that's great they need to, I thought it was just me.

Eagle Beach the vibe and atmosphere it's just nice, the Amsterdam Manor beach bar is AWESOME, it's expensive but the food is outstanding, last 2 times I was there I had the grilled chicken panini sandwich with goat cheese, it was great, on the beach, with waves and beautiful people, only way to go. Hope that helps Todd

I must be different than "everyone else" because we prefer calm water so in that respect Palm Beach would suit us better. Fortunately we've never had to wave sums of money at the servers and bartenders either to get good service and we're not beautiful people, just average looking, so perhaps Eagle Beach is no longer for us. No worries, we'll have a good time wherever :rolleyes:

I must be different than "everyone else" because we prefer calm water so in that respect Palm Beach would suit us better. Fortunately we've never had to wave sums of money at the servers and bartenders either to get good service and we're not beautiful people, just average looking, so perhaps Eagle Beach is no longer for us. No worries, we'll have a good time wherever :rolleyes:

Certainly do hate it you got the short end of the stick:') if I were you I would go to Palm beach and stay there. :rolleyes:

The change at Amsterdam Manor just happened in the last few weeks, with new management. There had been a lot of complaints from resort guests, and some had started staying at other resorts.