NCL PEARL Deluxe Owners suite Deck 15

Was going to book H2 deluxe owners suite on deck 15, but description says stairs are only way to get to and fro suite! I heard its like 15 steps up to it. Anyone been in that suite or seen it on a cabin crawl?
I was just in this suite on the Gem. I think it was 18 steps!! Best suite ever!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

One other thing and it looks to be the same on the Pearl DOS. The hot tub on the deck is not one like by the pools. They fill it in the a.m. and it cools during the day as there is no heater for it. It does have jets though.

One other thing and it looks to be the same on the Pearl DOS. The hot tub on the deck is not one like by the pools. They fill it in the a.m. and it cools during the day as there is no heater for it. It does have jets though.

If you have the Steward show you how to refill it you can reheat it multiple times during the day.

I was just on the Gem 15500 DOS. Best cabin ever!!! The elevator drops you off right at the bottom of the stairs. First day, my thighs were burning 3/4 of the way up. 2nd day, didn't even notice it. Did I say best cabin ever? It was the best cabin ever!!! Hot tub temperature is not a problem. I had the pool guy show me how to operate it and when it needed to be hotter, I drained a bit out (1-2 minutes) and added more hot water. The only problem I had was that sometimes it got too hot. Floor to ceiling windows were out of this world. Best cabin ever!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My mom really wanted this cabin for our July cruise but my dad has a scooter and stairs would be a bit hard for him. They are in the deluxe owner suite instead on 9, where all the rest of us are located in our measly balcony rooms :)

My mom really wanted this cabin for our July cruise but my dad has a scooter and stairs would be a bit hard for him. They are in the deluxe owner suite instead on 9, where all the rest of us are located in our measly balcony rooms :)

On the Pearl, Decks 9 and 10, forward, have OS (Owner's Suites), but those are not "DOS" (Deluxe Owner's Suites).

They do have Haven access (a bit of a distance away), but only for those registered in that OS.

RM

• 2 weeks later...
On the Pearl, Decks 9 and 10, forward, have OS (Owner's Suites), but those are not "DOS" (Deluxe Owner's Suites).

They do have Haven access (a bit of a distance away), but only for those registered in that OS.

RM

Yes your correct, I get all the cabin types confused normally. This is why I liked that it was on deck 9, we have 6 other cabins on 9 near theirs so we can still visit easily without having any issues of it being in an Haven area. My dad prefers to stay on the ship and relax so he will enjoy those amenities of the Haven.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums