A SENSATIONAL Wedding - Carnival Sensation June 11, 2015

Wow your review is awesome! Thanks so much for all the details, pictures, and video.This has been really helpful. I'm doing a cruise wedding next August on the Vista. I'm kind of nervous because it's a new ship and I won't get to see it beforehand, but I've decided to just go with the flow and enjoy my wedding no matter what happens or doesn't (tendering in Grand Cayman, eek) since a lot of it is out of my control with a destination wedding. Would you be able to send me your docs if you still have them? Also I'm loving the map!!! So cute.

tiffany.woolston@gmail.com

Thank you for reading! That's the best thing you can do - just go with the flow - no point in stressing out! I promise you, it will be wonderful. The map came from LittleHouseShop on Etsy. Emailing you now!

I showed my fiancé the maps and he loved it. I know it's a bit early, but I ordered my map yesterday! :0)

Awesome! I love ours, it's hanging in a prominent spot right in our living room.

I thoroughly enjoyed your wedding review. You looked beautiful and very happy. Could you please email me all your documents, woodiex5@hotmail.com. My son is getting married next February on the Splendour and I am helping the bride with most of the arrangements. I keep thinking we have lots of time but need to get things settled. I love love your map. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know that this is a super old review and you have been married a while now... but this was a GREAT review and i thank you for being so thorough!!! I am getting married on the sensation soon... might you still have those documents? if you do, if you could send them my way i would greatly appreciate it! adpijen@yahoo.com Thank you in advance!!! :)

Hi!

We are planning our wedding for April 2019 on Carnival Ecstasy! Very hesitant as everything is done via email. This is a second wedding for us so we want it nice but doesnt have to be over the top. Can you give me any advice or tips? Did they have a seperate room for your husband to get dressed in? What package do you think is best? If you'd like to email me its drw12023@aol.com

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, what room did you all get married in ?

Just wanted to check in and let you know how AMAZING this entire weekend was. I cannot wait to share all of the details and pictures when we come home from our honeymoon next week. DO NOT hesitate to book a wedding on the Carnival Sensation - every tiny little detail was over the top wonderful. Here's a picture sneak peek - stay tuned!

[ATTACH]352233[/ATTACH][ATTACH]352234[/ATTACH][ATTACH]352235[/ATTACH][ATTACH]352236[/ATTACH][ATTACH]352237[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you so very much for this review!  I know it is a few years old, but i am getting married on the sensation soon... if you still check this if you could send me your documents i would greatly appreciate it!!!!  adpijen@yahoo.com 

again, thanx for the detailed review!!  🙂