Where do you buy swimsuits

MIJOY

Try eBay, you can find a lot of prior season merchandise on there, make sure you are looking for 'new with tags'. I actually own 3 of the same swimsuit in different colors, started with one and loved it so much that I bought two more!

That's actually where I bought the 2nd one of my current suit. I'm actually considering buying a back-up of the one color that I already own off Ebay if I don't find another that I like.

That’s very cute. It is a tankini. What is the brand.
It's a one piece halter style with some... ahem... "help" (aka super control panels lol) in the midsection. I am about a size 18 and love how it flatters my figure. I believe it's "Suddenly Slim" by Catalina. It's on the Wal-Mart website (and in a few stores).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

The Miraclesuit arrived today. I do like the fit, although I think I might end up wearing it with the detachable straps so I feel a little more secure up top. Overall though I do think I like it.a920b6f018b727c552c8c1fcd690d099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a dilemma now. I had ordered another suit in case I didn't like the Miraclesuit that looked sort of similar but I had never heard of the brand and it was really inexpensive so I wasn't sure what to expect. Well, it arrived today and I have to say I like the fit better than the Miraclesuit. Now, I'm debating if I want to keep the Miraclesuit as a backup or just return it. It's sort of spendy to keep as a backup though.

It's this one, and they do offer this style in both misses and womens sizes: https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/clubswim-couture-one-piece-swimsuit-8155966/?color=9325

I have a dilemma now. I had ordered another suit in case I didn't like the Miraclesuit that looked sort of similar but I had never heard of the brand and it was really inexpensive so I wasn't sure what to expect. Well, it arrived today and I have to say I like the fit better than the Miraclesuit. Now, I'm debating if I want to keep the Miraclesuit as a backup or just return it. It's sort of spendy to keep as a backup though.

It's this one, and they do offer this style in both misses and womens sizes: https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/clubswim-couture-one-piece-swimsuit-8155966/?color=9325

I would return the MiracleSuit and get another of the less expensive one:)

I would return the MiracleSuit and get another of the less expensive one:)

Me too!...…..the one that fit better was only 22.00? Send the other one back, get a 2nd suit and you can even get a cover up too.:D

Me too!...…..the one that fit better was only 22.00? Send the other one back, get a 2nd suit and you can even get a cover up too.:D

22.00 plus I think about $5.00 for shipping. It does seem to have a bit of shaping in the stomach area too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to buy a couple of new swimsuits. I am 65 have a large top small bottom so modest tankini works for me, I also prefer boy short type bottoms. I am finding it impossible to find anything locally. Hoping someone can recommend somewhere online with easy returns.

I second Lands End. I usually invest in a Miracle Suit...which I love as I can order according to cup size. I have 2 which I alternate. They are expensive but to me you get quality for your dollar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
I currently have 3 of this suit in rotation (same style just different colors). Love it, and I've probably owned 7-8 of them over the past few summers.

I've always heard good things about MiracleSuit... just a bit pricey for me.[ATTACH]423626[/ATTACH]

Some colors of this suit are on clearance for $6! I just ordered two sizes in pink, so I can try them on and return one. Thanks for the recommendation!

• 1 month later...

I’m late on this, but recently found a site called swimsuitsforall.com - looks like I’m not the only one!

They have a lot of quite varied options for all ages and body types (truly). They are quite reasonably priced also. I really wanted some inexpensive swim capris and they had them on sale for $14!I ordered several items and it was easy to exchange the wrong sizes/styles (shipping back and forth for exchanges is free and doesn’t have to be the full amount either - but if you get an immediate exchange and they send you an e-credit instead of sending it to your CC just call them and they will immediately credit your CC). ALSO... easy to find promo codes for 40% off and free shipping.

Dillard’s has their 65% off sale going on right now, excellent buys on great suits. I bought a Miraclesuit yesterday for $21. I also like Swimsuits4all

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good deal, Dillard’s is one of my favorites. FYI - the big sale is in the GA stores yet, at least not that 40% off last price sale they gave at season’s end. Here that will happen somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd week of September! We don’t end up with as many items as we do after winter (since we don’t need a lot of winter items here!, but there are usually a decent selection (before HI a couple of years ago I did really well). *** where you can really rack up there in GA is in men’s shirts and shorts - they are almost giving them away.

Marks and Spencer.co.uk

Also deliver to USA.....not sure of costs/ returns policy.

They offer tankinis in variety of styles, sizes and colours although choice maybe less now summer is drawing to a close.

Some of the stores in England and other of GB have some great items, I have always shied away due to worries over possible extra charges and return problems.